Michel Platini (6 Viewers)

May 23, 2013
Who?
I saw Zidane alot of times..
Never actually saw Platini beside old clip from Youtube. Still i think Platini is either 1 tier above Zidane, or same level..

And tbh who the idiots here, bitching this and that, but i suspect never actually saw both playing.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
Its a common football opinion that Zidane is tier 1 with Pele and Maradona.....

Buy on AliExpress.com

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Not really... Zizo could be in a second group like D'stefano, Cruyff, Beckenbauer, Eusebio... Only Messi have a chance to be with the other two IMO, CR7 is goal machine but far from being as important as the other two were, Portugal even won with him out of the field. D'stefano won everything with RM and noone consider him at the level of Pele or Maradona.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Not really... Zizo could be in a second group like D'stefano, Cruyff, Beckenbauer, Eusebio... Only Messi have a chance to be with the other two IMO, CR7 is goal machine but far from being as important as the other two were, Portugal even won with him out of the field. D'stefano won everything with RM and noone consider him at the level of Pele or Maradona.
if CR isnt, then Messi isnt either. he lost too much with the NT when he had top players all around him

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Zidane has better technique, vision, first touch and class than both of them. Cristiano and Messi are just more effective
Zidane is better individually but these 2 achieved more, amongst other things because of super teams built to their strengths and playing in a more offense focused era of football

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Zidane is better individually but these 2 achieved more, amongst other things because of super teams built to their strengths and playing in a more offense focused era of football
Zidane also outclasses them both in regards to National team football. Real leader and more of a legend for me (controversial but I stand by it).

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Zidane also outclasses them both in regards to National team football. Real leader and more of a legend for me (controversial but I stand by it).
yep. Messi choked away multiple WCs and Copas for his NT (amongst most talent stacked in the world), during majority of these he was considered the best player in the world at that point. Ronaldo atleast has the excuse of a weaker NT to play for, but his early teams were also stacked (Figo, Deco, Carvalho, Pauleta etc). Zidane is one of the best ever in international football. the only other time in history France was relevant was when they had Platini, and he won WC and Euro with them, while losing another WC final

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Idiots have the balls to place Zidane above this man :lol:

[video=youtube;vL-_aOXcBa8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL-_aOXcBa8[/video
Even comparing them is dumb.

But so is saying Xavi and Iniesta are better than Zidane.

Common where? Are teenies nowadays really that dumb?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
If Guti had better discipline he'd be better then Zidane. Had Balotelli decided not to go apeshit crazy he'd be 2nd coming of Van Basten.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
One of my older friends who is Milanista told me that Platini was hugely overrated and that he considers him a little above average player. :howler:

Must be infected by Galliani's opinion that Dugarry was a better signing than Zidane.

Poslano sa mog Lenovo A2020a40 koristeći Tapatalk

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
One of my older friends who is Milanista told me that Platini was hugely overrated and that he considers him a little above average player. :howler:

Must be infected by Galliani's opinion that Dugarry was a better signing than Zidane.

Poslano sa mog Lenovo A2020a40 koristeći Tapatalk
he's right tho

- - - Updated - - -

platini ain't no dinho
platini ain't no maradonna
platini is like baggio a scandulous bam

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
I don't rate Zidane that highly actually. He's definietly top tier but I'd say definietly not top 5 all time. More like top 20 ish. Like I don't think he even gets into the "All Time XI" bench IMO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)