Michel Platini (7 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Juventino[RUS];5032009 said:
With all these simulations, acting, fightings it take the same amount of time, but with exclusion of added time it won't happen cause there is no reason to simulate injury
I think refs should be able to send players off for wasting time. No yellow card nonsense, just straight red.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
I remember a few years ago Platini mentioned how he wanted to change the substitution rules to resemble hockeys rules. Some people laughed at the idea and called him ridiculous, but think about it, clubs are paying huge sums for players and in the end can only use 3 out of their bench, once in the game...imagine being able to use all of your resources as a club, as many times as you want. I don't think it would be a bad idea. And it would help with injuries.

Mar 9, 2006
I remember a few years ago Platini mentioned how he wanted to change the substitution rules to resemble hockeys rules. Some people laughed at the idea and called him ridiculous, but think about it, clubs are paying huge sums for players and in the end can only use 3 out of their bench, once in the game...imagine being able to use all of your resources as a club, as many times as you want. I don't think it would be a bad idea. And it would help with injuries.
3 subs rule is pretty dumb, it's from the same shit story that you have to pick up 3 goalkepeers to the world cup

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'm 100% for computer regulated time. But not stop it directly.

When a player is injured, time is stopped.
When a trow in or corner is taken, time runs another 10 seconds and is stopped untill the kick
15 seconds when talking about a free kick.

In this way, football would keep running its regular course, and wont be very far off 95 minutes (wich it always is). It increases when a team is wasting time.

White cards, resulting in temporary send offs for things like faking injuries and diving, or complaining against the referee.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
This fuckin guy's image is imprinted on the stands of our temple of a stadium alongside another icon which is Gaetano Scirea -- of fuckin course I'm supporting this legend to rule football.

Forza Platoche!

Attachments

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I think extra subs would be interesting. I also think that every league and champions league should have extended benches like serie a.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Juventino[RUS];5032301 said:
3 subs rule is pretty dumb, it's from the same shit story that you have to pick up 3 goalkepeers to the world cup
It's about the tactical aspect I suppose. But frankly I think unlimited subs would probably be a good thing right now.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...ichel-platini-suspended-by-fifa-a6685951.html

Angel Maria Villa Llonar, the Spanish former footballer and anti-reform member of Fifa’s Executive Committee would take over at Uefa in Platini’s absence. Hayatou has previously been implicated in allegations over illegal World Cup ticketing sales. Villa Llonar is regarded as the architect of vote-swapping deals for the 2018 and 2022 World Cup bids, in which a joint Spain and Portugal bid for 2018 was nearly successful. His son is a member of Fifa’s Reform Committee, but has been accused of extortion by eight South American football clubs.
:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)