Michel Platini (4 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Also he is a corrupt cunt, a proto-Blatter and the only redeeming thing about him is that he is employed in a smaller organisation so he can't ruin football as effectively as the other one could.
Unless you bring some good facts about why he is corrupt and pro platter, i'm not going to agree.

Simply cant expect Platini to be in charge of uefa, and openly support juventus in a "match fixing scandal".

But Zidane is all okay ? Zidane left us for madrid to win the CL. Platini stayed at juventus and won the CL here. Zidane went to the best quality team in the world.
offcourse, Platini was a superior player, he could pull that off on his own cause he did all of the playmaking, leading, and passing, but then also scored most of the goals.

Zidane is trying his best to get Pogba to real madrid, but thats okay. Platini tries to get FFP into Uefa, and has made little victories with it, but he's corrupt.

Double standards

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4985308 said:
If i remember it correctly, Platin won title the tbest french footballer of all time in early 00s and in 10s, even french nation put Platini on the 1st place
Any french football watcher who saw both,will quickly inform you Platini was a better player then zidane, and its not even close.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Platini is a BOSS. Platini haters are a bunch of pussies.

Happy Birthday LEGEND.
:lol:

if you like a person simply because he is a club legend - i feel sorry for you.

gotta seperate between the footballer/club legend platini and the person platini.
this guy was one of the best football players ever. i give you that,
no problem.

i just dont like him as person.

reason? not sure.
probably the punchable face syndrom.

- - - Updated - - -

...The turcs can have Germany.
i’m watching you bro
i’m watching you.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
:lol:

Are you trying to sound stupid deliberately?

If you hate on a person because... "hmm, I dunno... Not sure, maybe because he's got a punchable face" even though he's a Juve legend. Maybe we, true Juventini, should feel sorry FOR YOU.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
can people please elaborate on this? What's he actually said?
99% of the hate, quite simply comes from him stating we had won "29 scudetti" after we won with conte. That was not counting the 2 revoked ones.

All his haters thinks the right thing for the Uefa chairman to do, is publically tell the world he supports a club that has been convicted of match fixing. Backing them whilst the FIGC and Italian court has found them guilty. Aka stating the UEFA (wich he inpersons), doesnt believe in the italian legal system, and flips the bird against the FIGC.
if he'd do that, it would be a scandal to witch blatter gate doesnt even come close.

On the other hand, he has allways congratulated juventus when they won, and hoped they'd do well, within FFP regulations. In his position, thats the best you can expect to hear.

Now if Juventus manages to get its scudetti returned, and officially stated to be cleared of calciopoli charges, THEN he could actually make a statement backing juventus as it WOULD NOT go in against the legal system.
Just like he cant just go in against Blatter, based on nothing. Before the Election, when Blatter had dirt on him, then Michel actually dished out a punch, and retracted as he was rechosen. Publically. Internally, that will likely has been one of the reason Blatter resigned.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
:lol: @K.O.

yeah.

i see you never learnt how to argue so you have to come up
with the "true juventino" bs.

i do not have to like everybody.
understand that?

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
:lol: @K.O.

yeah.

i see you never learnt how to argue so you have to come up
with the "true juventino" bs.

i do not have to like everybody.
understand that?
Well, did I ask you to like everybody? I just said those who call themselves Juventini and hate on Platini are a bunch of pussies. Deal with it.

And do yourself a small favor and go visit Juventus Stadium and Juventus Museum. Go around Turin asking Juventini and you'll know what Michel Platini represents for this club.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Well, did I ask you to like everybody? I just said those who call themselves Juventini and hate on Platini are a bunch of pussies. Deal with it.

And do yourself a small favor and go visit Juventus Stadium and Juventus Museum. Go around Turin asking Juventini and you'll know what Michel Platini represents for this club.
and where did i say i hate him?
i just said i dont like him. big difference.

oh, and yes, if all juventini like him,
i have to like him aswell. nice logic. is that how it works for you?
i like to think with my own brain.

as i said before,
i respect the footballer platini and all he has done for us,
(well, basically he was just doing his job right?)
but that does not mean i have to like him.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
No, the hate comes from him being one of the most prominent figures behind a world cup in Qatar and more corruption than ever in FIFA. Idc that he won a CL with Juve, I care about the sport now and how he is one of the reasons football is turning into a joke worldwide.

Fuck him. The blind people are the ones who speak as if he's anything to give a shit about because he won a trophy over a decade ago. How about you see him for the scumbag he is now instead of making this about a popularity contest and who reps what team? "The best player in my team of all time is better than the best player in your team of all time". :lol:

fuck Platini.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I give more fucks about one Juventus trophy from 50 years ago than about next 50 World Cups being held in Qatar tbh.

I don't give a rats ass if he got bribed with a Picasso to let Russia host WC2018 or not
I don't give a rats ass about his nepotism
I don't give a rats ass about his FFP handling (in fact I'm not even sure he did wrong)

All I care about that he was one of the best Juventus players of all time, providing trophies that set us apart from many clubs 'til these days and forever

excursus:
All men with power are corrupt and will always be.
All associations are corrupt and will always be. Italian, German, Swiss, English, French
All unions of associations are corrupt and will always be. FIFA, UEFA, CONMEBOL, CONCACAF, ABCXY

Just accept it and you'll suffer less.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I give more fucks about one Juventus trophy from 50 years ago than about next 50 World Cups being held in Qatar tbh.

I don't give a rats ass if he got bribed with a Picasso to let Russia host WC2018 or not
I don't give a rats ass about his FFP handling (in fact I'm not even sure he did wrong)

All I care about that he was one of the best Juventus players of all time, providing trophies that set us apart from many clubs 'til these days and forever

excursus:
All associations are corrupt and will always be. Italian, German, Swiss, English, French
All unions of associations are corrupt and will always be. FIFA, UEFA, CONMEBOL, CONCACAF, ABCXY

and of course the axiom of axioms:

all your base are belong to us

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

excursus:

I guess we just have a different outlook on this then.

Best federation ever :touched:

Juventino[RUS];4985409 said:
why he didn't receive infraction for insulting platini ?
He's not part of Juve. Why should someone get infracted for insulting him?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

excursus:

:dai:

:snoop:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He's not sarcastic, and i agree with him.
I have yet to see a decent argument against platini.

I mean lol, half the EPL hates him for the FFP and when i listen to Neville and Carrager talk about mercato, the mentionning on how "City cant move atm cause restricted by FFP" is never far away.
FFP, tho not as brutal as it could, has done a pretty good job on holding down the fucking oilmoney.

Its getting lighter now. "oh noes, platini corrupt" ? No he's not. EPL getting retarded money from tv rights would make them very easely pass FFP while it would imbalance other league top teams. So he lessens it.

Yet people call him bad.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
He's not sarcastic, and i agree with him.
I have yet to see a decent argument against platini.

I mean lol, half the EPL hates him for the FFP and when i listen to Neville and Carrager talk about mercato, the mentionning on how "City cant move atm cause restricted by FFP" is never far away.
FFP, tho not as brutal as it could, has done a pretty good job on holding down the fucking oilmoney.

Its getting lighter now. "oh noes, platini corrupt" ? No he's not. EPL getting retarded money from tv rights would make them very easely pass FFP while it would imbalance other league top teams. So he lessens it.

Yet people call him bad.
He looks like the stereotypical corrupt politician I suppose. A fat, complacent Frenchie.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)