Michel Platini (6 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Platini: Buffon went overboard
By Football Italia staff

Michel Platini has offered his two cents on the ongoing controversy surrounding Gianluigi Buffon’s post-Milan-Juventus comments.

After the top-of-the-table clash, which finished 1-1 but was overshadowed by the controversy of Sulley Muntari’s missed legitimate goal, Buffon said that even if he knew the ball had crossed the line, he would not have admitted so to the referee.

The Italy captain has been criticised for lacking responsibility in his choice of words and even as the goalkeeper and his national Coach Cesare Prandelli defended them on Monday morning, former Juve legend and current UEFA President Platini is the latest to suggest he was unwise.

“Buffon has gone too far with his words and between Turin and Milan there should not be war. If the referee had asked him and he had said 'no’, then that would have figured him to be a liar.

“If I had scored a goal with my hand and the referee had asked me, I would have said I had scored it with my hand. [Diego] Maradona didn’t do it? No-one asked him.”

:sergio:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
By Football Italia staff

Michel Platini has offered his two cents on the ongoing controversy surrounding Gianluigi Buffon’s post-Milan-Juventus comments.

After the top-of-the-table clash, which finished 1-1 but was overshadowed by the controversy of Sulley Muntari’s missed legitimate goal, Buffon said that even if he knew the ball had crossed the line, he would not have admitted so to the referee.

The Italy captain has been criticised for lacking responsibility in his choice of words and even as the goalkeeper and his national Coach Cesare Prandelli defended them on Monday morning, former Juve legend and current UEFA President Platini is the latest to suggest he was unwise.

“Buffon has gone too far with his words and between Turin and Milan there should not be war. If the referee had asked him and he had said 'no’, then that would have figured him to be a liar.

“If I had scored a goal with my hand and the referee had asked me, I would have said I had scored it with my hand. [Diego] Maradona didn’t do it? No-one asked him.”

I wished you said the same thing when Henry did it vs Ireland....

May 22, 2007

The UEFA president cannot say anything else, he's thinking about his position more than the Milan game.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Screw you Platini. Buffon is a bigger Juve legend and much classier than you. Really should've just shut his mouth up about this matter.

I personally lost a lot of respect for him.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Screw you Platini. Buffon is a bigger Juve legend and much classier than you. Really should've just shut his mouth up about this matter.

I personally lost a lot of respect for him.
So have I. He turned a def ear to a shit storm in a country & league that gave a lot to his cause. Fuck him.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
“If I had scored a goal with my hand and the referee had asked me, I would have said I had scored it with my hand. [Diego] Maradona didn’t do it? No-one asked him.
Such messed up moral standards :lol:

Might as well instruct the refs to ask players about dubious incidents and ban the liars :howler:

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007

The UEFA president cannot say anything else, he's thinking about his position more than the Milan game.
Pretty much.

Aug 1, 2003
meh, his words mean nothing, what else is he expected to say as uefa president, condone lying? if he was in his study with his mates and scotch he'd probably say a whole lotta other stuff contradicting the nice guy image

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol exactly the exagerrated reactions I expected when I read this in FI. Yeah Uefa president would defenitely say anything else but lying is not good, hehe.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
By Football Italia staff

Ask Henry :gheyfight:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Seriously, why even our people are against us. WTF is going on? Or am I just biased, who sees it like that.

It just seems to me like everyone really hates us... even neutrals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)