Michel Platini (4 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
i wouldn't comment on it.

---------- Post added 28.02.2012 at 15:00 ----------

Anyway Buffon is a bigger Juve legend than Platini now, so it's normal for us to be anti-Platini in this particular case.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Lol exactly the exagerrated reactions I expected when I read this in FI. Yeah Uefa president would defenitely say anything else but lying is not good, hehe.
I'd love to see how some of you would respond if you held his position. It's so easy to vent anger and frustration being a nobody behind a computer screen. :andyandbarcelona: :rolleyes:
He has to be diplomatic and promote the honest game, even if it is total hypocrisy.
Eh, promoting the honest game by giving Maradona (or any player who might score a goal with his hand) a free pass only because he wasn't asked about the incident?

He is a hypocrite, that's why he can't say that scoring handball goals could also figure you as a dishonest player. Otherwise he would have to say a few things about Henry and the way France were qualified for the world cup.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Hashim whats this latest garbage rumour going around involving Conte, can you explain it?
The rumor is that the prosecution in Bari wants to talk to Conte again because of the match fixing that was going on at his time in Bari. He isn't under investigation (at least yet).

It isn't even confirmed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)