Michael Ballack? (5 Viewers)

JuveBR

Jun 26, 2005
Ballack won't come to Juve. Not to Italy. It's problabe he is going to Manchester United or Real Madrid.

And he is not too good. I think he is not the man to substitute Nedved.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Ballack tra Real Madrid e Milan
13 11 2005

Michael Ballack, centrocampista del Bayern di Monaco in scadenza di contratto nel giugno 2006, avrebbe ormai deciso di lasciare i bavaresi a fine stagione: in prima fila per assicurarsi i suoi servigi ci sarebbero Real Madrid e Milan.

A rivelarlo è stata il quotidiano "Bild", secondo cui spagnoli e italiani avrebbero superato il Manchester United nella corsa alla stella della Nazionale tedesca.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
neither of them gonna be the next DP, atleast in term dribbling abilities. Dp at their ge used to make magic with the ball, i don't see any of them got the same skills

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Bayern Put Ballack Up For Sale
11/14/2005 9:22:00 PM
Bayern Munich have officially withdrawn their offer of a contract extension to Germany captain Michael Ballack and will now contact interested clubs to see if a suitable transfer can be arranged, it was confirmed today.

"We officially withdrew our offer today," said Bayern chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge at the club’s annual meeting in Munich. After meeting with the player and his representative on Monday, Rummenigge found that Ballack had still not made his mind up on the offer.

"That does not necessarily mean that Michael will leave us but I say point blank that we will immediately sound out the market to look for a replacement," the striking legend told the AGM.

Real Madrid, Barcelona, Manchester United, AC Milan and Juventus have all been linked with a move for the 29-year-old German skipper.

Movements are now afoot to see if the club can earn a suitably lucrative transfer fee for a player who is out of contract in June and free to discuss terms with other parties in January

Apr 12, 2004
Bayern withdraw Ballack contract offer

Bayern have formally withdrawn their offer of a new, extended contract for playmaker Michael Ballack, chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge told the club's Annual General Meeting on Monday evening. The decision by the board of directors came after an inconclusive meeting between senior officials, the player and his agent Michael Becker earlier in the day.

"We made an agreement four weeks ago, whereby Michael would tell us today whether or not he was accepting our extremely attractive offer. What Michael told us today was that he hadn't come to a decision yet," Rummenigge told the meeting. The board reacted immediately: "We formally withdrew our offer earlier today," the chairman informed club members present at the AGM, prompting applause from the floor.

Reds set to enter transfer market

"In the final analysis, this doesn't necessarily mean Michael Ballack will leave this football club," the former world-class international continued, "but we'll begin surveying the market at once for the right alternatives for Bayern Munich."

Ballack's contract in Bavaria expires in summer 2006. The Germany captain arrived in Munich from Bayer Leverkusen in the summer of 2002. Ballack has lifted the German championship shield and the DFB German Cup twice apiece since then.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

I dont think that he's wanted by Juventus, despite what the media claims..I think he'll move to ManU or Madrid/Barca

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)