Michael Ballack? (2 Viewers)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
IMO, Ballack is not a proper Nedved replacement.
I agree. Ballack plays quite deep, in spite of what his goal-scoring record suggest - but then he scored 25 goals as a sweeper one season back when he was a nobody in the lower leagues. I think he could play well with one of Vieira or Emerson, but playing him with both would leave the formation quite narrow, and force one of the three to play futher up the pitch than they're accustomed to. Baggio called it right - unless Emerson is sold, no Ballack.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Juventinoo

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
  • Thread Starter #25
    could this work with us

Buffon
    RB Kov Canna Zambro
    .............Emo .............
    ........Vieira Ballack......
    ......Zlatan.....Cassano
    ..............Trez.............

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Juventinoo ] ++
    could this work with us

Buffon
    RB Kov Canna Zambro
    .............Emo .............
    ........Vieira Ballack......
    ......Zlatan.....Cassano
    ..............Trez.............
    That's much too narrow. You have almost all players cluttered up in the centre. And what did Camoranesi do to fall out of the formation? Not even mentioning you have three 30 year olds as midfielders.

Sep 1, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
    deisler would be awesome!!
    You know I really think you are right. He would bloom into the great talent that he is. In the Juve environment he would be able to find peace and expression, for a very rare abillity.

Well said Mr Axlrose85.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
    deisler would be awesome!!
    is a player many admire and would settle in nicely to juve as bayern players have that same winning mentality

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    i liked deisler since he was in Hertha a few years back.
    If it wasnt to those goddam injuries then he would be a bigger star than ballack easily.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
    We can't co-exist with both Vieira or Emerson. It's unlikely that one of them will leave, and Moggi won't pay Ballack's wages.
    How did you come to that conclusion? Doesn't make any sense...Vieira would just be the holding midfielder like Emerson is right now and Ballack would venture forward a bit more. Why would that not work?

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    Haha. Ballack would be great. I would like to see him more than GG... :D after all, he is free transfer (maybe)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    Ballack would be great and a rotation of our three midfielders wouldn't be as difficult as rotating our forwards.
    He is on a free, I bet Juve wouldn't mind paying the extra wage as there is not transfer fee involved.

But I also am a long admirer of Deisler, such a shame he cracked, but there was so much pressure from German Football for him. I doubt Bayern would let him go though.

Sagnol is another I'd take.

Let Bayern be our international version of domestic Roma and Parma.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by RochemBeck ] ++

How did you come to that conclusion? Doesn't make any sense...Vieira would just be the holding midfielder like Emerson is right now and Ballack would venture forward a bit more. Why would that not work?
    And where exactly would Emerson be in that situation? I very much doubt that all three can co-exist in the same formation, and even if they can history has shown that over-crowded central midfields and not playing with wingers doesn't bring success.

lala

Oct 18, 2005
    Ballack play central and ONLY central, he cant play as a winger!!

He will got to Real Madrid, he dont wanna go to ManU, because ManU is no way better than Bayern. And Chelsea will win the next years everything in England!

Bayern offert him an new 4 years contract with yearly 7 Million Euro! + Money for not leaving and he can sell "himself" 100% to MC Donalds and Adidas. Now he get 40% and the Rest goes to Bayern.

Deisler will leave Bayern, under Magath he will never play alltime.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)