Michael Ballack? (3 Viewers)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
He's not near 30, he's only like 25 still(soon to be 26), he was a big hype since his teens thats why we've heard his name for so long. But its not only injuries that have detered his career, but TOO MUCH pressure by the GErman People for this guy (he was suppose to be like Germany's Maradona or sumthin). He simply cracked, suffered from depression and if Im not mistaken, he also had to attend special therapies to take care of his psycological and mental stability.

I've been a long admirer of this guy and I really hope this season he can start to shine again.
His profile, in English, is here.It confirms that he's only in his mid twenties (born in 1980).

I guess Kahn's degree in psychology could be handy then. ;)

JuveBR

Jun 26, 2005
++ [ originally posted by edpiero ] ++
someone once told me that lucio is hated in brazil..
is this true ?
I don't think he is "hated". But Lucio and Roque Junior (Roque Jr. is crappy) when playing at Brazil National Team made some mistakes. That contributed for some people don't like him at defense.

But I think Roque Jr is hated, not Lúcio :D

In my opinion, he is a very good center back. And doesn't matter what the people say, Lucio is going to play the WC06.

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
well I´ve heard it too that a lot of people dislike him in Brazil, some of my brazilian pals do hate him...they never gave me a good reason though.
Roque Jr. is crap:)

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
He's an idiot. Lucio is the fastest and strongest defender on the planet, but he's so damn stupid. He makes an incredible amount of mistakes, most because he always joins the attack for some reason.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
He's an idiot. Lucio is the fastest and strongest defender on the planet, but he's so damn stupid. He makes an incredible amount of mistakes, most because he always joins the attack for some reason.
I love that about him. Very entertaining. :)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
like we saw 2 days ago :p

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
well he said he didn't want to play in a team that would simply win the title well with inter he wont have to worry about winning the title:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)