Michael Ballack? (3 Viewers)

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
++ [ originally posted by lala ] ++
Ballack play central and ONLY central, he cant play as a winger!!
True. He is a central player and would be as useful on a wing as a goaltender would…

He will got to Real Madrid, he dont wanna go to ManU, because ManU is no way better than Bayern. And Chelsea will win the next years everything in England!
This depends.
Real is an option. But Man Utd is not to shabby. If they can grantee hem that they will reinforce in all leads then it is a good option. Ballack is just what Man utd lack. He might make the difference.

Bayern offert him an new 4 years contract with yearly 7 Million Euro! + Money for not leaving and he can sell "himself" 100% to MC Donalds and Adidas. Now he get 40% and the Rest goes to Bayern.
Of course. They got nothing else to offer.
They know that if he goes then their possibility to win the big titles on a short term does as well. It is all about motivation and I do not believe he want to stay.

Buy on AliExpress.com

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
And where exactly would Emerson be in that situation? I very much doubt that all three can co-exist in the same formation, and even if they can history has shown that over-crowded central midfields and not playing with wingers doesn't bring success.
Some of the great Liverpool teams had as much width as a rickety rope bridge.

Ballack ... will got to Real Madrid, he dont wanna go to ManU, because ManU is no way better than Bayern. And Chelsea will win the next years everything in England!

Bayern offert him an new 4 years contract with yearly 7 Million Euro! + Money for not leaving and he can sell "himself" 100% to MC Donalds and Adidas. Now he get 40% and the Rest goes to Bayern.
Bayern ahve nothing to offer but money right now. Man Utd or Real Madrid can offer the same and more. Sure Chelsea look invincible, but no team wins every year. Beating them would be a challenge. He can look at Man Utd and see that he'd link a decent defense to a very good attack - throw in another good buy this summer and they could be a real force in Europe next year. It'd be a fresh challenge anyway.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

Some of the great Liverpool teams had as much width as a rickety rope bridge.
Tactics was never the strong side of English football.

Ballack should stay at Bayern. He's a star in Germany, he will win the Bundesliga every year until 2020 and he has a decent chance of winning the CL. If he must leave Man Utd is the best destination, Real Madrid doesn't really need him to be honest.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I haven't watched Deisler play so much, so I dunno how good he really is, but how old is he?

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
I haven't watched Deisler play so much, so I dunno how good he really is, but how old is he?
Late twenties, I think. He was the great white hope of German football, but he's been plagued by injury.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
It will be hard to field emerson, vieira and ballack. if vieira didnt join, then ballack was the man to get. in fact, i still believe a player like ballack would have better better as he is more offensive than vieira. but vieira is a great player so shouldnt be complaining really.

i think moggi should be looking for good young midfielders now...players who will accept the bench and learn from the likes of emerson and vieira. In addition, names for central defence such as Kompany are very much needed.

This juve line up is experienced, and at a mature age...but it does need some younger stars on bench ready to take over the likes of Thuram, Vieira, Emerson, Nedved in the future.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

Late twenties, I think. He was the great white hope of German football, but he's been plagued by injury.

He's not near 30, he's only like 25 still(soon to be 26), he was a big hype since his teens thats why we've heard his name for so long. But its not only injuries that have detered his career, but TOO MUCH pressure by the GErman People for this guy (he was suppose to be like Germany's Maradona or sumthin). He simply cracked, suffered from depression and if Im not mistaken, he also had to attend special therapies to take care of his psycological and mental stability.

I've been a long admirer of this guy and I really hope this season he can start to shine again.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Because he couldn't handle the pressure put on him by the club, the media and the fans. Sometimes this happens with young players who aren't as strong mentally.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++

He's not near 30, he's only like 25 still(soon to be 26), he was a big hype since his teens thats why we've heard his name for so long. But its not only injuries that have detered his career, but TOO MUCH pressure by the GErman People for this guy (he was suppose to be like Germany's Maradona or sumthin). He simply cracked, suffered from depression and if Im not mistaken, he also had to attend special therapies to take care of his psycological and mental stability.

I've been a long admirer of this guy and I really hope this season he can start to shine again.
D:O:B 26 Sep 1976

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
Because he couldn't handle the pressure put on him by the club, the media and the fans. Sometimes this happens with young players who aren't as strong mentally.
Ah I get you

Blind

May 8, 2005
Ballack most likely will end up at Madrid.
Addidas threaten to negate his contract with them if he chooses to play with a team that does not have Addidas as a sponsor.
I do not believe Ballack will stay at Bayern anymore.
He is 29.
This is his last big contract.
He is wanted by big clubs.
He is tired off playing in Germany, wants a new challenge.
My money is that he will leave for Madrid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)