Miccoli leaving JUVE??? (1 Viewer)

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
dont worry, it's just Moggi's evil plan. He must have some ace up his sleeve:D

joke aside, ;), i dont think that Juve are after anything this season. It seems that Moggis thinks that even if he spends lot of money he wont be able to emulate Inter & Milan or at best he'll get the team on the equal footing with them. Difference being that they both have somebody to underwrite their debts, i can understand Moggi's moves.

Have a team just strong enough to, with a bit of luck, chalenge for the title. If it happens, great, if it doesnt, at least we did not go in debt.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Point is that it's not Miccoli's place to complain about the Zlatan transfer, he's just a puzzle in the jigsaw with no influence at all. Moggi will make whatever moves he thinks are good for the club and the players have to put up with that. I'm not really surprised Miccoli wanted a transfer, he has to play to make his mark at club and break into the Azzurri.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Well considering it was a last minute deal. I dont think it wouldve worked any other way if Miccoli did not speak up. He's never been Juventini. Always said his heart is in Lecce, and if he's selfish enough (which is fien at this stage in his career) to assume that he has no role to play at Juve, then so be it.

Aug 26, 2003
ok, you are also right, and personally i also understand Miccoli, he wants to play, but otherside Juventus is one of the best Clubs and Trez and Del Piero are world Class players (and also trez had to sit on bench first)

i think it is cause both Miccoli and the Club could live with the situation that Micco is leaving!

but maybe it turns out to be good for him, and we will see him in black and white again!

good luck Fabrizio!

May 30, 2004
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHYY MICCOLI WHYYYYY FVCK YOU ZLATAN

Miccoli joins Fiorentina

Fabrizio Miccoli has officially signed for Fiorentina in a co-ownership deal during the closing minutes of trading.

The Juventus man had been disgruntled at the arrival of Ajax forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic and requested a transfer.

His hometown club Lecce had made an official request, but Miccoli has now signed for the Stadio Artemio Franchi outfit.

It is not the first move between the two rivals this summer, as Giorgio Chiellini and Enzo Maresca have already made the trip across.

It is reported that Fiorentina have paid £3m for half of Italian international Miccoli’s contract.

"This was a gift to the people of Florence," explained Vice-President Andrea Della Valle. "It was a necessary sacrifice to complete our transfer campaign."

There are also claims, so far unsubstantiated, that the Viola have signed Julio Ricardo Cruz on loan from Inter.

Meanwhile, Juventus have sold midfielder Davide Baiocco to Perugia, while Jay Bothroyd returns to the Premiership for Blackburn Rovers

PeeMaN

Apr 4, 2004
where the fvck do fiorentina get their money from?
portillo, nakata, ujfalusi, chiellini, maresca, jørgensen, di livio, and now miccoli?!?!? :confused::confused::confused:

May 30, 2004
to stay as a sub he is fvcking good and he stayed on the bench last season and whenever he gets of the bench he plays great last prrof the berlusconi cup i dont care this sucks miccoli is beter than zlatan in my opinion damn it why why ... zlatan was for di vaio not vaio and miccoli wtf

kweku

Jul 20, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Nekton ] ++

Miccoli is 25 already, time to stop being a prodigy and start delivering don't you think? :angel:
Hallelulja, people are talking as if he was 18-20 years old, the guy is 25,

But I feel very sorry for this, it would of been perfect to have Dp micc, Zlatan and Trez,

We should sign Wiltrod for free now, dont like the guy, but hey we need a 4th striker

May 30, 2004
this sucks ..... can some one plz tell me is zlatan worth all this ... and now dat micolis gone and i was betting he wuld get da most goals in serie a ... so zlatan beter duz dat... friend thinks adriano will win !!!! inter fan ...

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
you never know with Moggi!
Yeah... I wouldn't be surprised if one of the strikers were sold next summer.

I wonder... would Zlatan eat it if he was a bench player most of the season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)