Miccoli leaving JUVE??? (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
If anyone saw Miccoli tonight, this is his problem, this is the reason he was let go. He played a good game, he got involved a lot and he was one of the better players out there. But when they needed him to score, he didn't score. For an attacker, this is the test, when you're a young player hoping to make it, you have to take these chances. If you don't come through, you won't make it. And even though he played better than DP last year, he just didn't do enough.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
If anyone saw Miccoli tonight, this is his problem, this is the reason he was let go. He played a good game, he got involved a lot and he was one of the better players out there. But when they needed him to score, he didn't score. For an attacker, this is the test, when you're a young player hoping to make it, you have to take these chances. If you don't come through, you won't make it. And even though he played better than DP last year, he just didn't do enough.

IMHO in two words: he sucks

Mar 14, 2004
Lilly,youre killing me.....so lets go step by step....

++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
because they are dump.
Ok....now....anyone that scores to Juve is dump....Lets say Sheva and Inzaghi are dump.

if they were clever they would be playing for juve,not against her ;)
Lets say that Sheva became clever and choosed to join juve. was he smart enough to choose a team wich ass is being kicked by another dump called Inzaghi?

This is my view on this matter :fero:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
and my view is that clever ppl should be joining juve.
the rest of them,that score against us,are dump.

because my general view of life,is that who is not with me,is my eternal enemy
and of caurse,my enemies enemy,is my friend(remember when deportivo kicked milan's ass last season! ever since,i like depor ;) )

simple isn't it?

Mar 14, 2004
and my view is that clever ppl should be joining juve.
the rest of them,that score against us,are dump.

because my general view of life,is that who is not with me,is my eternal enemy
and of caurse,my enemies enemy,is my friend(remember when deportivo kicked milan's ass last season! ever since,i like depor ;) )

simple isn't it?
You Greeks were always tricky to understand ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)