Miccoli leaving JUVE??? (4 Viewers)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by kweku ] ++

Hallelulja, people are talking as if he was 18-20 years old, the guy is 25,

But I feel very sorry for this, it would of been perfect to have Dp micc, Zlatan and Trez,

We should sign Wiltrod for free now, dont like the guy, but hey we need a 4th striker
maybe at january. ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
Point is that it's not Miccoli's place to complain about the Zlatan transfer, he's just a puzzle in the jigsaw with no influence at all. Moggi will make whatever moves he thinks are good for the club and the players have to put up with that. I'm not really surprised Miccoli wanted a transfer, he has to play to make his mark at club and break into the Azzurri.
Agree !

Valley

Apr 20, 2004
I wonder if we spent beyond our means, and when Moggi heard Micco wanted out, he jumped at the chance to regain some of what we spent. These 3 co-ownership deals could prove quite handy in the future.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
It's co-ownership, and he was never key for us. Wish we could have gotten a bit more for him, but hey, that's the way it is.

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
I cannot believe this happened. Cannot believe Moggi gave up Miccoli. DO NOT GET IT.

I mean, Miccoli was dieing to show his value in Juventus, this could have been the year of his definitive explosion expecially in Champions.

I rather have Moggi sell Del Piero than see Miccoli go like this.

I know it is just a coownership, still Juventus will sorely miss Miccoli's genious and ability to dribble past the defence, when Del Piero will occupy one place in the field just doing nothing useful.

Xziz:fero:

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by xziz ] ++
I cannot believe this happened. Cannot believe Moggi gave up Miccoli. DO NOT GET IT.

I mean, Miccoli was dieing to show his value in Juventus, this could have been the year of his definitive explosion expecially in Champions.

I rather have Moggi sell Del Piero than see Miccoli go like this.

I know it is just a coownership, still Juventus will sorely miss Miccoli's genious and ability to dribble past the defence, when Del Piero will occupy one place in the field just doing nothing useful.

Xziz:fero:
xziz dont u get it mate..?

i know u are angry, so am i, but still, Miccoli wanted to go, because he knew that Trez, DP and Zlatan will get more playing chances then he would, and he chouse to leave, and if we where in his situation we would have done the same shit... btw, a big reason why he also wanted to chance club was so he dosent loose hes NT place... and i hope the best for him.. Forza Juve.. !

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Damn..he requested for a transfer.....:down: but we still have half his contract....does that mean we can take him back?

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Personally I think Miccoli could have contributed to our season. His pace, and skill would have complemented Trezeguet and Zlatan well. Furthermore, he could always be used as a right winger if Capello opted for 3 men attack. So I am disappointed that he left. Beside, I dont agree that you have to be 19year to be a prospect. Certain Zidane didnt join this club until 24, and he certainly improved vastly since then. I think Zlatan and Miccoli could have followed similar trend (Something Man U obviously didnt realize).
But nonetheless if Micco felf he needed some playing time, and had to move on then I am fine with that. The problem I have is why sell half of his contract for peanuts??!! I knew Moggi was pressurized to make a deal but come on!! Is he giving charities to Fiorentina - Our most bitter rivals ???!!!
Why not just loan him??!!! Oh talking about co-ownership, I bet Inter didnt do such deals on Adriano. It was obvious from his early days in Fiorentina that he would become a star, and I always felt the same co-ownership is for unproven talents which Miccoli isnt. Anyway, I will wait my final judgement until next year, when I am positively certain that one of Alex or Trezeguet will be sold off. Maybe, Moggi is planning to raid Tevez, a similar clone but superior one to Miccol (I know it is my dream :D), or someone else. But as it stands, co-ownership is very perplexing IMO.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Well, we can't change it now....he's a Fiorentina player........do we still have Zala as the 4th striker?

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Len ] ++
How does co-ownership work? Can we take him back after a year or something?

Yeah. After a year or two, two clubs will have to make offers for another half of the player. The club with the better offer will get the player.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
As for Fiorentina they have made some great signings but putting them into a team will be a major issue.
As far as I am concerned, they are not talented enough to be called "Too good to be relegated". They will have to fight for their survival IMO, and I am very curious about their team morale and loyalty. What would other players be thinking, for what they have done over last two years, club goes out and buy host of stars to replace them. Personally, I think they should have tried to consolidate their team rather than go out for complete plastic surgery. Having said that, they got a lot of bargain deals (With a helping hand from Luciano), and done pretty well on the Calcio Mercato. Their problem IMO is that they have very incompetent coach in the form of Emilliano Mondonico, and I wouldnt like to rely on him to put all these talents together.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

Yeah. After a year or two, two clubs will have to make offers for another half of the player. The club with the better offer will get the player.
So we can buy Miccoli back after a year or two?

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Their could be many innovative way to do co-ownership IMO - whether contract is negotiatable or not, who has the right or not, whether future fee is decided or not etc.
However, I suspect this deal is similar to Adriano's where we will probably have to negotiate other half back.
My suspicion is that Miccoli will not wear Bianconeri shirt again, and if he does well then our management will likely to sell half of his contract to other team IMO and spend that money to some other players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)