Mexes in Old Lady link (3 Viewers)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
Liverpool have been strongly linked in recent weeks with renewed interest in Mexes, but French sources insist that Roma, Internazionale, Marseille and Manchester United are the clubs leading the chase, with the Roman club looking favourites at this stage.

------------------------------------
oh no:down:

F*** sensi

You too, don't panic yet, Moggi hasn't even made offer... I'm still confident that he'll choose Juve... :strong:

or else :skull:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I read an article on Calciomercato.com that says that Mexes will not join Liverpool because he wants to play in the CL and that the clubs that are on the race for his signature are: Juve Roma and I think it was written Man Utd too but I`m not sure about it

I don`t know Italian but it`s not tough to understand from this article if you get all the connections

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I read that article about Mexes today as well. It basically said that Mexes wants to leave this year because it is time for him to play Champion's League Football. It said that Liverpool are not in the race to sign Mexes because they might not even be in the C.L. next year, so that uncertainty puts Liver out of the running. The report says that Roma, Juventus, and Man U are leading the race for Mexes repectively.

I think if Moggi puts a good offer out there soon, we will get Mexes. For fat idiot Sensi, he first has to worry about selling his players before he buys one, so I think Moggi will act soon enough and capture Mexes before any one else can.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Mmmm his agent want him to go to england..... but yeah lets pray for the worst for lìverpool :D

hey mexes looks like Zelda´s Link in that pic.

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
Currently, Liverpool can outbid us. But that's irrelevant...

Mexès has had a contractual fight with Auxerre 2 years ago that was settled on Court (Conseil des Prud'hommes). In exchange of his signature for a new deal, he was given the guarantee to be released this summer for a fixed low sum, regardless of bids inflation. The player was given the means to negociate and decide where he goes independently, instead of having Auxerre decide for him according to the highest bids. . Basically Auxerre don't have their say as long as that sum is met

Transfer bids won't matter, personal terms and career perspectives will. To go back to Liverpool, I doubt he'd join there eventhough Cissé and him are best pals, not good enough an incentive.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
That sounds great! I read in World Soccer that Auxere must accept a bid for Mexes of 2.2 million, so he can leave for just that. Who in their right mind would go to Liverpool? They are not that good of a team and will always finish behind Arsenal, Chelsea, and Man U. But I think Mexes will realize that and not go there, same hopefully for Roma. Like I said, fat idiot Sensi has other problems to worry about.

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
That sounds great! I read in World Soccer that Auxere must accept a bid for Mexes of 2.2 million
Possible. The figure differs from paper to paper but it can't be more than the commonly mentioned 6m euros, that's a certainty.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stephañho! ] ++
Possible. The figure differs from paper to paper but it can't be more than the commonly mentioned 6m euros, that's a certainty.
2.2 million or 6 million, who cares!? It's a bargain no matter what?

Jul 28, 2002
bloody hell, i go away for a few days, and mexes is on his way to liverpool...jees crazy things have happened:D

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #254
    I honestly can't see him joining Liverpool, even though he just signed for them in my CM game :D

We can give him a better contract and salary than Liverpool can, and he knows that he can walk straight into our starting line-up. At Liverpool he has to go through Henchoz and Hyypia first.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    mexes pls sign for us :D

i think he'd more join us than liverpool. considering pool crisis and their poor position, i don't think he'd leave juve for pool...he surely wants to play in CL and that's what he will have for sure with juve.

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #256
    Unfortunately we're not the only team playing in the CL next season that has Mexes on their wishlist :down:

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

2.2 million or 6 million, who cares!? It's a bargain no matter what?
    yeah!! and c'mon Mexes, you just MUST come to Juve, with us you can develop so much... Next Nesta... and btw Andrea Becchi, Colorado Avalanche will win Stanley Cup... :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)