Mexes in Old Lady link (1 Viewer)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
even Totti is saying that roma should buy Mexes!!! And if Mexes is really going to do something that stupid, I just can't stand it... roma shouldn't even be in serie a... But any updates on this one, rumours, anything?!

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
I think Per Kroldrup has a lot of potential. He played well today leading Udine's defense, SHUTTING OUT Milan when they could secure the title. Kroldrup is a strong defender who reminds me of Tudor. I would be very happy signing Kroldrup as well as Mexes and Ferrari. This would be a very good back line for years to come:

Kroldrup----Mexes----Ferrari

Ariel prowess with Per K, Nesta-like skills of Mexes, and leadership with Ferrari. Great back line and relatively cheap.
I like it, but you're playing fantasy ball there. We're never going to use a three-man backline, and especially not with an average age of like 19 or something. Other than that, I like it a lot.

Jul 28, 2002
average age would be 23/22 if im not correct??

why do people keep linking us with kroldrup, didnt think he was any good, any i suppose its better than bonera :cool:

Jul 28, 2002
i used to be all for a three man defences, with two dm's.but now after playing the formation for colleges, i have come to the conclusion that unless we have AMAZING wing back/wingers, and centre back with bomb loads of pace and reading ability it doesnt work.

four man defenc , imo is the most flexible for me....two flying fullbacks that can aid the attack when needed...:D

(its the arsenal formation, it works beautifully, absoloutly perfect.)

xNeo

Feb 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++
even Totti is saying that roma should buy Mexes!!! And if Mexes is really going to do something that stupid, I just can't stand it... roma shouldn't even be in serie a... But any updates on this one, rumours, anything?!
And we should? With this years performance?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)