Mexes in Old Lady link (1 Viewer)

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #82
    Why do you guys want Zambrotta to return to his right mid position so badly? I mean, it's not like if Camo is doing that bad of a job as our right winger, and Zambrotta has been a revelation at left back.

Plus, I'm more than certain that Gianluca is going to spend the remainder of his international career on the left with the likes of Fiore, Camoranesi, Marchionni, Gasbarroni and more at Italy's disposal.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I have no idea Stuart. Zambrotta should be left at left back, no question. It will be easier to fill the void in midfield than having to deal with a whole new defence next season.

Trabelsi (Thuram)-----------Ferrari------------Mexes------------Evra?

What are we going to do, buy the whole back line of the French national team?!!!!!

Forza Juve

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
    I have no idea Stuart. Zambrotta should be left at left back, no question. It will be easier to fill the void in midfield than having to deal with a whole new defence next season.

What are we going to do, buy the whole back line of the French national team?!!!!!

Forza Juve
    not lookin bad

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I don't think Moggi will do that, unfortunatly.:down:

After the Deportivo loss, I kicked a soccer ball as hard as I could in my house, breaking a lamp and a glass figurine. It was well worth it.:fero:

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++

Forza Juve
    Zambrotta is this team's leftback of the present and the future. He's worldclass, and getting better. It's sheer madness to replace him, especially when every other position in defence needs to be changed, we don't have the money to buy someone to replace Zambrotta, and anybody we woudl get would be less good.

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
    Dec 23, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
    Young is good!
    We need young defenders, our fvcking back line at the moment is too old!
    So old is bad!
    No .... look at Milan ...they played against parma with 4 defenders who are 33 years old or more ..... The problem is with the players themselfs ... they dont have anything more to give to juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)