Mexes in Old Lady link (8 Viewers)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
a question we would all love to kno the answer of....hopefully yes.
Mexes has said time and again that he'd like to go to the Premiership and with Chelsea, Liverpool, and Manchester United all interested, I just can't see him coming to Juve. All of those teams are gonna have more money to spend, and Mexes wants to go there, so how are we going to hijack the deal?

Jul 28, 2002
the onyl teams id want to go to in the epl are the big en, chelski, man u and arsenal...not liverpool. Arsenal dont have the money, chelski will look at the bigger better defenders, and the only real competition is utd.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
the onyl teams id want to go to in the epl are the big en, chelski, man u and arsenal...not liverpool. Arsenal dont have the money, chelski will look at the bigger better defenders, and the only real competition is utd.
Bigger better defenders than Mexes? Who? And even if it's just United, that's pretty big competition.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

Bigger better defenders than Mexes? Who? And even if it's just United, that's pretty big competition.
Its a shot to nothing, but its still worth the dream :D

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
I think that Lucio is better and I cant help myself :)
I like Lucio too. He is the best leader in the whole world. When Leverkusen nearly relegated last season, he was injured and could only play the last few games.

He fought so hard for his side, and when he had the ball, he ran forward and nearly played as a playmaker in defense. I never saw such a determination from a player on the field. Well, he was rewarded with two goals, by the way.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
He fought so hard for his side, and when he had the ball, he ran forward and nearly played as a playmaker in defense. I never saw such a determination from a player on the field. Well, he was rewarded with two goals, by the way.
That's a lovely story, and i agree that it was a great performance and he showed huge determination, but the last thing we need right now is a defender who leaves gaping holes in our central defence while he goes to upstage Trezeguet

Len

Feb 13, 2004
I'm with Graham
Moggi should put up a fight for Mexes no matter who its against..... ManU, Chelsea or anyone!
Mexes and Ferrari will be a great partnership

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
I'm with Graham
Moggi should put up a fight for Mexes no matter who its against..... ManU, Chelsea or anyone!
Mexes and Ferrari will be a great partnership
I hope chelsea are not in this fight:greedy::greedy::greedy:

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

That's a lovely story, and i agree that it was a great performance and he showed huge determination, but the last thing we need right now is a defender who leaves gaping holes in our central defence while he goes to upstage Trezeguet
Well said! I would also take Mexes first, I just like the play of Lucio! But, he is not that what we need!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)