Mexes in Old Lady link (3 Viewers)

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Mine:

Trabelsi---Ferrari---Mexes---Zambrotta

Thuram---Legrottaglie---Iuliano---Birindelli

Ferrara retire
Iuliano and Montero give away to someone!

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
yep, if trabelsi, mexes and ferrari all join, then i think maybe its worth selling thuram for some money. montero and iuliano should be sold. i think we'll get both ferrari and bonera in a package type deal. so bonera becomes back up for right back and central defence also.

i still would like to get a player like grygera who offers us back up for both full back positions and even in central defence. i think pessotto and birindelli have had their days now after injuries.

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
At least 4 new young defs should join juve next season !!
On the other hand, Thuram, Montero, Birindilli, Pessotto, Juliano and ferrara should quit football .

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I highly doubt it that Pessotto, Ferrara, Montero, Iuliano, and Birindelli will leave. I think Ferrara will retire, and maybe Montero will move on. I think that is it for departures of the D. In comes Mexes, Ferrari, and a right back, either Trabelsi or Oddo. That is all Moggi is going to do.

And what is this about Bakke, he is not that good and I wonder about this. Maybe Moggi is looking at another person at Leeds, maybe Smith, Viduka?

Jul 28, 2002
How about we dont loose biri..he is a class reserve for the first team, and always does a decent job for us, and thats whhat we need on our bench.

Bakke...:rofl: he is crap.

Jul 28, 2002
biri should be considered a valuble asset as he can play both rb and lb, and sit on the becnh without complaining, and to top it off, he isnt that bad a player. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)