Messi vs C.Ronaldo (48 Viewers)

Vote

• Messi

• C. Ronaldo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
People actually think Ronaldo carried Portugal in the Euros??????:rofl:

1. 1-1 vs Iceland: poor inconsequential performance, created 1 very good chance for Nani while missing two great chances of his own including a 1v1 with the keeper.
2. 0-0 vs Austria: Horrible performance, spent the entire match missing chances and even missed a last minute penalty (which tbf he earned)
3. 3-3 vs Hungary: Fantastic performance 2 great goals + 1 great assist in the crucial match which earned Portugal a place in the KO stage. Finished 3rd in the group and qualified due to the new expanded set up.
4. 1-0 vs Croatia Ro16: Brought nothing to the game but was involved in the counter attack which lead to Quaresma's goal. Keeper saved his 1v1 chance and Quaresma tapped in the rebound.
5. 0-0 vs Poland Penalties 1/8 round: Horrible game overall, missing plenty of clear cut chances. Gave a nice speech before the penalty shoot out tho.
6. 2-0 vs Wales Semi finals: Great performances scoring the crucial goal (gr8header) while his shot was also put into the net by Nani.
7. 1-0 vs France FInal: Got injured early on and his team won final without him. But he was cheering on the sideline so for PR7 I guess that = carrying :rofl:
I mean u just listed the proof ur self scored 2 beauty goals and assist to stop them from going out in group stages, assisted the match winner in round of 16, scored a brillant header and assisted the other goal in the semi final ? How the fuck didnt he have a massive role in there succes:lol: not to mention the leader role he showed through the whole tournameant when certain players wanted to bottle out of penalty shootout out and he told them to step and score it dont matter if you miss.

May 23, 2013
I mean u just listed the proof ur self scored 2 beauty goals and assist to stop them from going out in group stages, assisted the match winner in round of 16, scored a brillant header and assisted the other goal in the semi final ? How the fuck didnt he have a massive role in there succes:lol: not to mention the leader role he showed through the whole tournameant when certain players wanted to bottle out of penalty shootout out and he told them to step and score it dont matter if you miss.
Yeah he showed up against Hungaria after being the SOLE reason that Portugal were in that conundrum in the first place. Had he scored the last min penalty in the game prior they would've been through and they only went through because of the new expanded set up. Anyways if Messi had these kinda performances vs shit teams like Hungary, Iceland, and Austria you would berate him even if he scored a hattrick.

You the same poster who was shit talking Messi after creating THREE cut chances during the Liverpool comeback are now registering Ronaldo's Missed Shot as an assist :rofl::rofl::rofl:niggas are really getting desperate out here.

Not being shit in 2/7 games is not what you call carrying a team. He was by no means the best player at the tournament nor was he for Portugal (Pepe was better)

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Yeah he showed up against Hungaria after being the SOLE reason that Portugal were in that conundrum in the first place. Had he scored the last min penalty in the game prior they would've been through and they only went through because of the new expanded set up. Anyways if Messi had these kinda performances vs shit teams like Hungary, Iceland, and Austria you would berate him even if he scored a hattrick.

You the same poster who was shit talking Messi after creating THREE cut chances during the Liverpool comeback are now registering Ronaldo's Missed Shot as an assist :rofl::rofl::rofl:niggas are really getting desperate out here.

Not being shit in 2/7 games is not what you call carrying a team. He was by no means the best player at the tournament nor was he for Portugal (Pepe was better)
Facts are facts without Ronaldo goals there not getting in that final and he showed up in semi final the most important game bar the final and won them that game with hes goals something messi choker couldnt do in anfield or in any of them knockout games when the got to that WC final thats what i call being carried and shit.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
When did Nations League become a major tournament and how did Ronaldo carry them when they were already in the semis before he made an appearance?
In Europe there is qualifications to be played for big tournaments as well. Portugal arent getting a free pass into their continental competition, and the luxury of half of the continent playing the WC. Portugal isnt a major football nation, yet they managed some extraordinary results in the "Ronaldo era". 2004, 2006, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2017, they have always been eliminated by the eventual champions or finalists. They choked in 2014 when half of Europe got trashed in Brazil, they won in 2016 and went out vs a stronger team in 2018. Their only significant success after their golden generation was gone was the SF in 2012 (Ronaldo carried them that tournament, should have been balon dor that year but most NT captains and coaches are biased morons), and the victory in 2016 where despite what the persian kid above says, it was Ronaldo again carrying them. Numerous qualification games to even get them into these competitions i wont mention now

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011

1. 1-1 vs Iceland: poor inconsequential performance, created 1 very good chance for Nani while missing two great chances of his own including a 1v1 with the keeper.
2. 0-0 vs Austria: Horrible performance, spent the entire match missing chances and even missed a last minute penalty (which tbf he earned)
3. 3-3 vs Hungary: Fantastic performance 2 great goals + 1 great assist in the crucial match which earned Portugal a place in the KO stage. Finished 3rd in the group and qualified due to the new expanded set up.
4. 1-0 vs Croatia Ro16: Brought nothing to the game but was involved in the counter attack which lead to Quaresma's goal. Keeper saved his 1v1 chance and Quaresma tapped in the rebound.
5. 0-0 vs Poland Penalties 1/8 round: Horrible game overall, missing plenty of clear cut chances. Gave a nice speech before the penalty shoot out tho.
6. 2-0 vs Wales Semi finals: Great performances scoring the crucial goal (gr8header) while his shot was also put into the net by Nani.
7. 1-0 vs France FInal: Got injured early on and his team won final without him. But he was cheering on the sideline so for PR7 I guess that = carrying :rofl:
mental illness

May 23, 2013
I’ve never seen a Juve supporter hate their own player so much.
well the post you quoted had nothing to do with Ronaldo or his rape case.

In regards to the longer posts im just presenting my view on on why I believe Ronaldo's 2016 Euro and season was vastly overrated.

Also I don't hate Ronaldo, complemented him many times and was actually a fan boy when I was younger....

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018

So you basically asking a rhetorical question that you proceed to answer promptly... sarcasm is strong on this one :lol3:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)