Messi vs C.Ronaldo (8 Viewers)

Vote

• Messi

• C. Ronaldo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
By the way, if anyone wants to talk about Ronaldo's 'low goal tally' with Juve, these things should be considered:

1. Settling into a new team, league and country. Messi has never had to deal with this since his debut season.
2. Injuries, suspensions and early exits from cup competitions: Ronaldo easily would've had 10-15 CL goals if he wasn't suspended and if Juve had made the final like Real usually do. Juve went out in the Coppa and the CL despite Ronaldo, not because of him.
3. Juve's tendency to stop attacking at 2-0. Real regularly crush teams 5-0, 6-1 etc in La Liga with Ronaldo often getting hattricks against Levante etc, at Juve he doesn't get that opportunity.
4. If Ronaldo wasnt such a beast in the air he would be lucky to have scored a goal since winter because hes not had one good pass to put him 1v1 vs a goalkeeper since then.Messi would be lucky to score 5 goals for us.

May 23, 2013
The same can be said of your obsession to downplay Ronaldo's achievements or to play up Messi's. Don't pretend as if you're too mature for this conversation.
Not an obsession at all. Actually i've been nothing but complimentary of Ronaldo since he has joined Juventus and you'll never see me dick riding a player to the extent that certain members of this forum have.

- - - Updated - - -

4. If Ronaldo wasnt such a beast in the air he would be lucky to have scored a goal since winter because hes not had one good pass to put him 1v1 vs a goalkeeper since then.Messi would be lucky to score 5 goals for us.
It's not a surprise that our football has deteriorated to this level since Ronaldo has joined. This is the kind of football which Ronaldo thrives from.

May 23, 2013
Ronaldo has more assists in the CL than Messi and their overall numbers aren't all that different although Messi certainly has the edge. (245 vs 281)
Cmon man if you actually watch both play there is a clear difference in the quality if playmaking between the two regardless of "assist tallies".

Over the two legs Messi literally created FIVE clear cut chances for his teammates and not one was converted. Should the blame be shifted for his teammates inability to convert?

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Cmon man if you actually watch both play there is a clear difference in the quality if playmaking between the two regardless of "assist tallies".

Over the two legs Messi literally created FIVE clear cut chances for his teammates and not one was converted. Should the blame be shifted for his teammates inability to convert?
:yawn:
Should of scored hes chance when he tried to put ball onto hes left foot because hes has no right foot instead of relying on others to score

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
i'd like to point out couple things:

1. Ronaldo is a goat, so why even argue?
2. Ronaldo being GOAT doesn't mean you need to lowball messi's achievements, neither downplay his abilities to play football.
3. grow up with the comparison, it will never end and it's just waste of time.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
:lol::lol:

- - - Updated - - -

ColloRosso is a Cr7 fan, and supports some portuguese club, I'm not sure so correct me if I'm wrong. I don't mind him, honest and cool guy. Ppl on here are so soft.

And yeh, Ronaldo all the way. Messi is too weak mentally.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)