Merih Demiral (12 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Who even gives a shit about Demiral - other than filthy nationalists? Like we''d need to invent a story to have an excuse to sell deadweight.
He is not dead weight, he is a talented young defender who barely played for us so far, in fact it's one good game and one bad game so far for him.

There is no reason to sell him, or focus for months on some BS stood turkish salute patriotism act.

You dont need excuse to sell, but there is no footballing reason to sell either, unless we find out some inside huge issue we arent aware of, we need quality depth. It's about time we stop signing young talented players just to make small profit.

Only CB depth that has proven himself to be dead weight is Rugani.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
He is not dead weight, he is a talented young defender who barely played for us so far, in fact it's one good game and one bad game so far for him.

There is no reason to sell him, or focus for months on some BS stood turkish salute patriotism act.

You dont need excuse to sell, but there is no footballing reason to sell either, unless we find out some inside huge issue we arent aware of, we need quality depth. It's about time we stop signing young talented players just to make small profit.

Only CB depth that has proven himself to be dead weight is Rugani.
There is no reason to sell him either, I agree. But to suggest that Juventus are spreading lies and stories about him so they have an easier time offloading him in January is just :howler:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Bigfoot isn't real? :shocked:
idk when I was last on Amtrak i met some dude who told me i should move out of California not because of wildfires, earthquakes, cost of living or out of control vagrants. nah none of that shit it was the sasquatch problem.

Apparently the government and forestry service have been covering up a large amount of unexplained, fatal, animal attacks.

in hindsight, i shouldve asked him his thoughts on Demiral not starting for Juve.

Oct 11, 2019
I think he still wants to stay. But if he doesn't gets any fair change till the end of the season. Then there is a big possibility that he will leave. Especially if he plays good on the Euro 2020. But to play good on euro 2020 he needs to play more. only training will not make u better with out match rhythm

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I think he still wants to stay. But if he doesn't gets any fair change till the end of the season. Then there is a big possibility that he will leave. Especially if he plays good on the Euro 2020. But to play good on euro 2020 he needs to play more. only training will not make u better with out match rhythm
Too bad he just isn’t good enough or disciplined enough to get minutes at a top club like ours. We should loan him out for the winter and bring Romero to see if he’s more convincing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)