Merih Demiral (38 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'd be upset and demand to be traded if I had a useless dud like Raguni starting ahead of me. It seems Sarri also has his favorites (Khedira and Mandzukic for Allegri, Raguni and Bastaflexi for Sarri).

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'd be upset and demand to be traded if I had a useless dud like Raguni starting ahead of me. It seems Sarri also has his favorites (Khedira and Mandzukic for Allegri, Raguni and Bastaflexi for Sarri).
Before Khedira’s injury, Sarri was starting him too.

Emre Can, the guy people here were butthurt about Sami starting over last year, isn’t even in our CL squad lol.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm not debating whether it's right or wrong. For Allegri, more often than not, things worked out well. However, I see no reason to start Raguni and Bernaflexi, especially in a meaningless game. If they're his favorites, why risk them? Seeing them in the lineup is such an eyesore and akin to starting with a handicap.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I'm not debating whether it's right or wrong. For Allegri, more often than not, things worked out well. However, I see no reason to start Raguni and Bernaflexi, especially in a meaningless game. If they're his favorites, why risk them? Seeing them in the lineup is such an eyesore and akin to starting with a handicap.
How often has Rugani played so far? He's not exactly one of his favorites. I agree Demiral should play instead of him though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)