Merih Demiral (7 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It's retarded to sell. I mean, give him a chance ffs! We keep playing that pathetic excuse of a defender Raguni, and he's dogshit.

Also, repeating the same mistakes every single fucking season is the epitome of stupidity.

We sold CousCous mid-season and got fucked with injuries.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
It's retarded to sell. I mean, give him a chance ffs! We keep playing that pathetic excuse of a defender Raguni, and he's dogshit.

Also, repeating the same mistakes every single fucking season is the epitome of stupidity.

We sold CousCous mid-season and got fucked with injuries.
He will not be sold in January, unless we get Romero back.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
LOL so the reason we will sell him in January is because some nefarious unknown insiders don't like the way he tackles and is propagated by some tweet?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
this kind of bs can only spread from inside. they are trying to portray him as a menace, so nobody will raise a question when gets sold in january.
How can it only come from inside? It could just as well be your typical anti juve, let's try and stir things up, article. They know about the salute and that he doesn't play much - might as well invent a fake story to generate some clicks.

I don't buy it.

Jul 2, 2006
How can it only come from inside? It could just as well be your typical anti juve, let's try and stir things up, article. They know about the salute and that he doesn't play much - might as well invent a fake story to generate some clicks.

I don't buy it.
it says Corriere Torino. if they are in someone's pocket, we know who is the most likely owner of that pocket.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
it says Corriere Torino. if they are in someone's pocket, we know who is the most likely owner of that pocket.
okay, tell me.

corriere is part of the rcs mediagroup.

http://www.rcsmediagroup.it/pagine/il-gruppo/management/

Clipboard01.png

cairo, torino fc's chairman also owns ~60% of the company. della valle's, former fiorentina owners also have a smaller stake.

it's just some shit stirring from cairo. calma, it has nothing to do with our own jews. :agnelli:

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Lol like our Jews don’t work with Torino Jews to smear turkey players

- - - Updated - - -

Lol like our Jews don’t work with Torino Jews to smear Turkish players

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)