Merih Demiral (124 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I will never understand why Turkish government was ever against an independent Kurdish state (outside of Turkey obviously). It would literally solve all their Kurdish-related problems for good, no?

- - - Updated - - -

what a shitstorm he created. check the comments:

glad it happened during intl break

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
only when white people go for it
Yeah but it also means less turks in your hood

I will never understand why Turkish government was ever against an independent Kurdish state (outside of Turkey obviously). It would literally solve all their Kurdish-related problems for good, no?
Yeah instead of nipping it at the bud let's wait for them to hunker down, build their defenses up and then wait some more for them to get support for their brethren across the border to make trouble a la Kosovo

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

Yeah instead of nipping it at the bud let's wait for them to hunker down, build their defenses up and then wait some more for them to get support for their brethren across the border to make trouble a la Kosovo
I think differently, Kurds would calm down if they had their own country; also in the case you described Turkey would actually have international law on its side if the Kurds in Turkey tried to pull shit.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012

- - - Updated - - -
Probably because it would take away a huge chunk of their territory.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I think differently, Kurds would calm down if they had their own country; also in the case you described Turkey would actually have international law on its side if the Kurds in Turkey tried to pull shit.
Tried? They have been pulling shit for over 40 years, you thinking people calm down instead of being greedy or that international law means anything beyond green light from the white house is pretty naive

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Enough with these Turks. They're almost as bad as the Chinese.

- - - Updated - - -

What has Kosovo done?

Apr 29, 2006
Enough with these Turks. They're almost as bad as the Chinese.

- - - Updated - - -

What has Kosovo done?
Why are the Chinese and Turks bad? Bad compared to whom?

For all intends and purposes I would never voluntarily agree with @GordoDeCentral , but he is absolutely spot on regarding Kosovo. The only small problem(hypocrisy) would be Turkey's position regarding Kosovo and future Kurdistan/Country of Kurds.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Why are the Chinese and Turks bad? Bad compared to whom?

For all intends and purposes I would never voluntarily agree with @GordoDeCentral , but he is absolutely spot on regarding Kosovo. The only small problem(hypocrisy) would be Turkey's position regarding Kosovo and future Kurdistan/Country of Kurds.
In terms of the pro-government stances they always publicly (maybe have to) take I mean.

I genuinely don't know what Kosovo did though, especially as a nation :shifty:

Apr 29, 2006
In terms of the pro-government stances they always publicly (maybe have to) take I mean.

I genuinely don't know what Kosovo did though, especially as a nation :shifty:
Pro-government stances are best known for being 'exceptional' in the USofA. After all even in Chinese a 'Patriot' doesn't mean someone dying in a place which most of his countryman could not find on a map if their lives depended on it, not to mention for reasons completely unknown, yet grandiosely stupid: 'democracy, freedom, good and God...'. Its also a name of a missile system...

Kosovo is both a trojan horse and Roma-nization all-in-one. It's like acid to what most westerners perceive as a 'normal' society based on some semblance of standards.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Pro-government stances are best known for being 'exceptional' in the USofA. After all even in Chinese a 'Patriot' doesn't mean someone dying in a place which most of his countryman could not find on a map if their lives depended on it, not to mention for reasons completely unknown, yet grandiosely stupid: 'democracy, freedom, good and God...'. Its also a name of a missile system...

Kosovo is both a trojan horse and Roma-nization all-in-one. It's like acid to what most westerners perceive as a 'normal' society based on some semblance of standards.
I'm speaking more along the lines of the current "China good, Hong Kong BAD" sort of rhetoric.

But what did they DO?

Apr 29, 2006
Little more nuanced than that, don't you think? And either way, you're still able to express otherwise without reprisal.

Thank you
Nuance is an illusion. One is able or one isn't. A society that wants to dominate doesn't want it (being able). In a world where one such society exists (and actively tries to dominate) others aren't able to afford it even if they wanted to. That's as much as admitted openly by the USofA 'deep state' with the term 'hybrid war'.

If you meant that an opinion can be shared as long as its effects are either non-existent or concurring with the official narrative. Well - that's 'approved' EVERYWHERE. We 'love' diversity and opposition, especially when its infertile.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Nuance is an illusion. One is able or one isn't. A society that wants to dominate doesn't want it (being able). In a world where one such society exists (and actively tries to dominate) others aren't able to afford it even if they wanted to. That's as much as admitted openly by the USofA 'deep state' with the term 'hybrid war'.

If you meant that an opinion can be shared as long as its effects are either non-existent or concurring with the official narrative. Well - that's 'approved' EVERYWHERE. We 'love' diversity and opposition, especially when its infertile.
I hereby award the Order of Lenin to comrade DJANGO *ceremonial music plays*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 122)