Merged Threads: Capello New Manager (2 Viewers)

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Welcome Capello......
Hope he starts a great Juve winning era and finally win a CL!

As for Totti, he will not wear another Italian club's jersey IMO... but it will be great if he comes to Juve....he is awesome

Juvey

Jul 10, 2003
it's sound goooooooooooooooooooood :D

yehhhhhh

capello...

but we will not forget the "4 sign" ;)

wish him a good luck... and to all juv. fans and player...

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sutnop ] ++
This is great :(

As soon as Agnelli dies
Moggi hires a manager Umberto never would have agreed to
the Disgraceful Capello

In a couple of Years we will look and and play like Roma

Roma will probably get Mexes, and some more young stars and bring in a smart manager like Deschamps

Capello Is and was one of the worlds 5 best coaches

But he is the same generation as Lippi and appoting him really is pointless....

oh get real!

you think Agnelli didn't know about this?!

Do you really think this deal was planned and completed in a single day?! :rolleyes:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
ITs funny how many silent admirers Capello has
that don't show their face until he is a Juve coach
I remember a lot of people bad mouthing him at ROma but now he is the best in Seria A???
What ever happend to Trap and Lippi

NO Seriously Capello is a great manager and Totti is a great player maybe he will come too

I am sure
The people of the Anti-Totti Thread
will rejoice in the fact that Italy's best player has joined us now...

its not like his competence is any different he is a great manager but not greater then he was at Milan, ROma or Real MAdrid....

First let him proove himself....
again... get a grip.

We all acknowledge the Cappello was and still is a great coach. We just didn't cheer for him because he plays for the opposition. do you really expect people to cheer for an apposing coach?!!

I admire Totti's skill on the field, but he is nemisis #1 while at Roma.
90% of us cheered our asses off fot Totti and the gang during WC 2002!

please seperate club rivalries with personal hate.

And yes, Capello is ONE of the best in serie A no doubt. his track record proves it. we dont have to hate Lippi or Trap to like Don Fabio.

your last statement is really redundant. Of course he has to prove himself!! Anyone who's never coached juve has to. Of all the coaches we were linked with, he's the most qualified. He will be very usefull to rebuild the team. he's dont a great job with Roma and its youngsters.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
Meanwhile, this switch has also caused shockwaves on the stock exchange, as Juve’s shares leapt by 8 per cent after the announcement was made. On the other hand, Roma’s shares plummeted by 4 per cent soon after.

from C4

:D

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
This is great :(

As soon as Agnelli dies
the Disgraceful Capello

Roma will probably get Mexes, and some more young stars and bring in a smart manager like Deschamps

Capello Is and was one of the worlds 5 best coaches

thats the stupidest thing i've heard all day.

the Disgraceful Capello

Wrong. The Agnelli family has many other members who would have objected if they felt that Capello wasn't the right man for the job.

Nothing wrong with that. They were by far the most attractive team to watch in the Serie A from a neutral perspective. With the resources at Juve and Capellos brain, Juve can become fun to watch and be a winning team at the same time.

They have appointed Prandelli. And its unlikely that they will land Mexes.

errr.... Capello and Lippi are completely different.

so yeah basically you're stupid.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++

thats the stupidest thing i've heard all day.

the Disgraceful Capello

Wrong. The Agnelli family has many other members who would have objected if they felt that Capello wasn't the right man for the job.

Nothing wrong with that. They were by far the most attractive team to watch in the Serie A from a neutral perspective. With the resources at Juve and Capellos brain, Juve can become fun to watch and be a winning team at the same time.

They have appointed Prandelli. And its unlikely that they will land Mexes.

errr.... Capello and Lippi are completely different.

so yeah basically you're stupid.
good reply... though the last part spoils everything you said!
you used to be a classy member IceBlu... Nick was right all along!

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
oh btw... feel free to ban me again any time you want....

sheshh,,, you guys take everything so seriously.

Oh no ! i used the word "stupid" :rolleyes:

Jan 7, 2004
face it guys.

whether you like it or not. cappello is one of the best possible replacements at this moment. far better than didier or the parma guy.

i just wish cappello at least 8 years of great juve managment. and at least 2 champions leagues.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
But he wont be like Lippi i doubt
I think he is better than lippi ,remmember that he won championship with 3 teams : Milan , Roma and real madrid while lippi could not do it with inter when he was in charge .

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Cant believe Juve pulled it off, this was one hell of a coup. I feel for Roma though...hate to see a great team crumble (unless its Juve or Milan :)

Anyway, Im already looking forward to next season, Roma vs Juve at the Olimpico...all hell's gonna break loose!

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
face it guys.

whether you like it or not. cappello is one of the best possible replacements at this moment. far better than didier or the parma guy.

i just wish cappello at least 8 years of great juve managment. and at least 2 champions leagues.

let's hope so .

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
1st there was Zebina
2nd came Capello
3rd.........
The Third would be Kapo

he is already a done deal as well

I just Capello is coming with intentions maybe this is just his masterplan to finally get to personally get back at Juve by screwing them up
well it remains to be seen....
:down:

sutnop

Apr 24, 2003
Majed judging by your post you say your dislike for the players/coach is very shallow and only really exsists because they are wearing a certain shirt...

Ok obviously you have no idea of what went on in the ANti-Totti thread where both me and Martin(who was called Alex at the time) had to defend Totti time and time again trying to convince the other that he was at least one of ITaly's 10best players... and that he was very promising. While insults where thrown on everything from his look, style, attitude, dialect to performances on the pitch

That was more then just dislike for him wearing a Roma shirt....

on other points I think your usuage of the word nemesis is quite excessive since the closest synomnym to nemesis is arch enemy and an arch enemy is not some1 you forgive and forget about just because they have switched sides....

SO I sense some doubble standards here
on the one hand saying you cheer for Totti and on the other calling him a nemsis...

I am sure not all fans have the same forgiving mentality
do you think Atletic Bilbao and Barca supporters like Raul just because he plays for Spain the ultras still hate his guts...

But I guess its a degree into what extent you let your passion get ahead of your rationale...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)