Merged Threads: Capello New Manager (3 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Square ] ++
nah prandelli would stay or go to fiorentina, definitely not roma.
Hindsight is a funny thing, isn't it ;)
++ [ originally posted by Gogeta ] ++
Congratulations
I can just feel you quivering in your designer boots :devil:

Capturing Capello was a masterstroke.

Not only is he a great coach, he has the ability to bring in great players. People were saying that players like Kapo might entice Mexes to come. Seriously though, fsck Kapo, we have Kapello :cool: (spelling mistake intentional)

Juve vs Roma just turned into the most interesting game of the season. I don't recall a time when there has been such a connection between the two, but with Zebina and Capello lining up against Roma, they should be extremely interesting encounters :drool:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Yeah, like Moggi saying that he didn't sign Kaka because of his name. Ridiculous.

Time to go check out some Roma forums to see what they're saying :D

EDIT: :rofl: there's a thread in the Roma forum at xtratime called "Is Roma outfoxing Juve?"

:howler"

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Yeah, like Moggi saying that he didn't sign Kaka because of his name. Ridiculous.

Time to go check out some Roma forums to see what they're saying :D

EDIT: :rofl: there's a thread in the Roma forum at xtratime called "Is Roma outfoxing Juve?"

:howler"
Bahahahaha Thats laughable!

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003

:LOL: It's these kinds of posts that make me giggle
I read that too!!! lol

the last part: a defense mechanism

They cant do anything but watch their team fall apart...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
The part that makes it all the more sweet is the fact that Capello was willing to accept a paycut to coach us :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
The part that makes it all the more sweet is the fact that Capello was willing to accept a paycut to coach us :D
Yes!!

and the fact that he knew what was going on and what was going to happen and when someone asked him what his meeting with the Roma board was all about he said "Nothing out of the usual, just an end of season meeting". Less than a day later he was with Juve

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
I dont know if it allready has been mentioned... But haven't some of you heard that Davids maybe are returning back to Juve, because of capello...
Capello has wanted Davids at Roma for a long time now, and now where he is at Juve, it could possible to extend Davids' contract!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Art^ ] ++
I dont know if it allready has been mentioned... But haven't some of you heard that Davids maybe are returning back to Juve, because of capello...
Capello has wanted Davids at Roma for a long time now, and now where he is at Juve, it could possible to extend Davids' contract!
I doubt Davids will ever sign an extension to his contract, because we still have the same management even if Lippi's gone.

But if Capello's arrival means that Davids will sign a new contract, I'll consider this transfer campaign a success

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
I'd welcome Totti with open arms; right now I'd say he's probably in the top three players in the world, if not the best.
:fero: After that humiliation he showed us after we played them?!? But it's not just that, Totti is a simbol of Roma, we hate Roma, they are our biggest enemy. No :totti: in Juve ever!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++

:fero: After that humiliation he showed us after we played them?!? But it's not just that, Totti is a simbol of Roma, we hate Roma, they are our biggest enemy. No :totti: in Juve ever!
well that kind of attitude will only stop us getting better imo! If a world class player in theory could join us, like totti, then I see no good reason to turn him down. He could work wonders and be a more than able replacement for nedved when he retires too

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++

No. They were just sore about his departure and tried to put up a brace face by making some really baseless comments about Capello.

Basically, they all started bashing him and finding faults once he left.

I shut them up real good but my posts got deleted.
that's the point, no. there's a thread started on may 2 iirc and most of merdanistas there bash capello.

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
I just want to say that i dont find it nice quoting PPL from other forums here and laughing at their posts, when they can not defend themselves or their oppinion.

cheers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)