Merged Threads: Capello New Manager (2 Viewers)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Unbelievable!!!
Who would have thought! I've always been a great admirer of Capello & had resigned myself to the thought that he would never coach Juve after his recent utterances. This is a masterstroke of genius!
Welcome Capello.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
This is the best thing that moggi did for year ,this news is better than signing 3 strikers , cappello is the only true coach in seria a , this makes me hopeful for the new season.:D

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
moggi is the smartest person in football today and he just proved it. Capello without doubt is the best coach in the world, when he first joined roma he asked for 3 players, batistuta,samuel and emerson and guaranteed the scudetto. as u know he was right. i think the first thing he'll ask at juve is for a prolific striker, a man-mountain of a defence, and at least 2 DMs. his tactics are based on strong,creative dms. he plays usually 3 DMs at once, maresca will fit perectly. emerson would be just great. too bad we dont have davids. im expecting alot from DP, this is the first time i have been optimistic about DP's form. capello needs a leader on the field and once DP is done with boot camp, he'll make totti look like inzaghi. another interesting fact, capello's debut years in real, milan and roma all ended in league titles. im not 2 sure about milan. congratulation juve fans allover the world. this is the right step in the right direction!!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
This is the best thing that moggi did for year ,this news is better than signing 3 strikers , cappello is the only true coach in seria a , this makes me hopeful for the new season.:D
I think Ancelotti & Prandelli might have something to say about that. :D

However, I do feel that Juve now has the BEST coach in Serie A. The man has succeeded everywhere he's gone.

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
I know Panucci seems to follow him wherever he goes.

Capello also seems to fancy the 3-5-2. I think it would work well for Juve.

I can't wait to see the line-up he chooses - he's a really good manager.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
INCREDIBLE!!!!!:cool::cheesy::extatic:

Moggi you are damn the best buisiness man in Italy,such a smart dog!:D

WOW!:cool:

He is one of the best in the world,same level as Hitzfeld,Lippi,Wenger,Ferguson...

And for now i see him the best option!It is the best we could even get!!!

This shows us how clever and has world class standarts Juventus FC!

So,
Deschamps with 2 great season,and Prandelli with great job with young players and mid level clubs both good but with all my respect to them they,and i do respect them very much,they don't get even near the class of Fabio Capello!

Simply amazing...:)

I hope that with Capello we will win and make the tifosi smile once again.

Forza Juve!ForzaMoggi!

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by s0ftcore ] ++

panucci ..:D

yeah.. MIlan.. Madrid.. Roma.... interesting fact....

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Wow!!!!
So did not see that coming. And if negotiations were on all along, then i think Moggi has done a fantastic job covering this up. Although in retrospect, that explains why perhaps, we're lookiing at players like Emerson and Zebina. Simply to link up with their coach. But its only going to get more interesting, coz i think this means Totti is heading out of Roma, if not to Juve, then to Real.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
And if ever there was someone who could bring in somehwat of that Lippi measure in terms of performance and capability, its Capello. Although i still think Lippi is the best. :)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stripper ] ++
moggi is the smartest person in football today and he just proved it. Capello without doubt is the best coach in the world, when he first joined roma he asked for 3 players, batistuta,samuel and emerson and guaranteed the scudetto. as u know he was right. i think the first thing he'll ask at juve is for a prolific striker, a man-mountain of a defence, and at least 2 DMs. his tactics are based on strong,creative dms. he plays usually 3 DMs at once, maresca will fit perectly. emerson would be just great. too bad we dont have davids. im expecting alot from DP, this is the first time i have been optimistic about DP's form. capello needs a leader on the field and once DP is done with boot camp, he'll make totti look like inzaghi. another interesting fact, capello's debut years in real, milan and roma all ended in league titles. im not 2 sure about milan. congratulation juve fans allover the world. this is the right step in the right direction!!
Its a long summer ahead. I think your getting ahead of urself. But there is no doubt, this is a step in the right direction.

Sep 14, 2003
Moggi, you son of a b*tch, you fooled everyone again. I would love to be a fly on the wall at Trigoria to see fat Sensi crying like a baby!!!!!

Welcome Don Fabio!

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by s0ftcore ] ++

ohh, nooo!! not another player that i hate :down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)