Merged Threads: Capello New Manager (8 Viewers)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
The Don 'Luciano Moggi' has done it again !! What a marvelous scoop, he pulled off a smokescreen when indicating that either Deschamps or Prandelli will indeed be joining us. Capello would certainly be the right choice to replace Lippi. With limited resources he has been doing wonders at Roma, I can't imagine what he would be doing next season with us. As for betraying Roma, let's not forget that he was a former Bianconeri too.

++ [ originally posted by Ferrari^M ] ++
BTW I think Capello had still a year running on his Roma contract...
Does this mean we had to pay Roma a fee? I hope we didn't have to pay much.
No, we don't have to pay Roma anything. In fact, Roma are as shocked as everyone else as Capello anulled his contract with Roma due to late payments and signed with us a new contract without them knowing about it.

It may a dirty trick but Roma can't do anything about. Its similar to what Moggi did when he signed Nedved under Cragnotti's nose.

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

Please, don't bring this into this happy thread, we already have a thread for this sad piece of news. :down:
was not my intention!!!
as I was writing I checked football italia and just read it and
was chocked!!!

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
This is insane news!! I cannot believe it, Capello is a great coach!

Who'd have thought Juve would steal Roma's coach from right under their noses without them even knowing it!

Sensi must hate Moggi even more now.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
I am so enjoying this, haha that fat sensi bastard has been tricked and beaten by our genius Moggi. He most feel real stupid now. This just makes it even more fun and good.

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
i think that capello will give us joy and i also think that j\he gan work great with youth players look just at cassano nobody could work with that boy and capello managed it to let him play great.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
Wonder how Sensi will greet moggi when he came to ask for Emerson :D....

i guess this also means that i can stop thinking how candela will be very useful in our squad...:undecide:

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
It is one of the most clever signing of all time, huge gratulations to Mr Moggi, he is far the most genius shark in the fishbowl. Everybody in Roma were concentrating on keeping their players, and then our mercyless superbrain steals the best coach of the world.

Cap can win scudetto, proven!
Cap can win CL, proven!
Cap can build new team, proven!

Luciano Moggi, the Avvocato's devil!

maxmc

Jul 27, 2002
zebina already joined juve
emerson is likely to join us

do u think capello may bring any other players of his old-guard to juve?

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Togon ] ++
It is one of the most clever signing of all time, huge gratulations to Mr Moggi, he is far the most genius shark in the fishbowl. Everybody in Roma were concentrating on keeping their players, and then our mercyless superbrain steals the best coach of the world.

Cap can win scudetto, proven!
Cap can win CL, proven!
Cap can build new team, proven!

Luciano Moggi, the Avvocato's devil!
I couldnt have said it better :cool:

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Congrats to Moggi! He shocked the whole world! CAPELLO is maybe the best coach in the whole world. See, I was in school today and the guys laughed at me, because DD wasn't comming, but when I told them, that we got Fabio instead, they were bluffed.
Damn, I am very happy. He can fix up our defense, and we will be BIG again! Oh yeah, it feels good to be a Juve fan.

May 28, 2004
This so nice:D:D:D:D

Giallorossi in shock

The news that Fabio Capello has joined Juve took AS Roma entirely by surprise and an emergency meeting has been called.

The club was seemingly unaware that their Coach was even in negotiations with the Bianconeri, let alone able to put pen to paper on a three-year deal.

Capello was still under contract with Roma, but was able to free himself a year early due to late payments in his wages.

“I have only one thing to say,” noted Director of Sport Franco Baldini. “It will seem strange, but that’s what happens.”

Baldini hinted that he would stay on at the Capital club despite this astonishing turnaround and the now increasingly likely departure of Francesco Totti.

Vincent Candela was the first Giallorossi player to comment, as he was on holiday in France when told of the news.

“In the world of football nowadays I really have seen everything,” sighed the midfielder. “I can’t be shocked by anything anymore.”

Capello’s swift departure has taken even the Roma website by surprise, as the news that this team is currently without a Coach has not even been confirmed on-line.

An emergency meeting has been called for this afternoon with President Franco Sensi and his collaborators now urgently forced to find a new tactician.

The fact that Sensi has lost his manager to the club he has repeatedly insulted – including running verbal battles with Director General Luciano Moggi – is particularly stinging.

Meanwhile, this switch has also caused shockwaves on the stock exchange, as Juve’s shares leapt by 8 per cent after the announcement was made. On the other hand, Roma’s shares plummeted by 4 per cent soon after.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
Capello dont have the power to 'bring' player with him from Roma.. there is a thing called Franco sensi that Moggi have to meet before any of that can happens...
but we stole is coach :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)