Merged Threads: Capello New Manager (1 Viewer)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
i am really surprised by this signing, i knew that moggi will do something unexpectable, and that's appointing capello as our new coach.

Geof

May 14, 2004
thank you Moggi!!
This Moggi is a really unbelievable.

I have faith in him!! He will get us the right players after all.
Maybe Cheva and Emerson are covers to get Gila, Mexes, Ferrari ?

Hehe!!! Forza Juve

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Square ] ++

so moggi DID use his magical powers to convince cappello to come!?
speak for yourself, i didnt start to talk about "magical powers" crap.

All i know and believe in is that Moggi and the Juve management is very clever and knows what they are doing. They just proved it.

Square

Oct 6, 2002
again, not really. the point is, cappello wanted to come. he would not come here if he didnt want to...!

so its not like moggi made cappello come because he is moggi, its more like jvuentus made cappello come because this is juventus.

[extreme sarcasm]oh but wait, moggi surprised us! all hail to moggi![/extreme sarcasm]

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
Just wait and see, he will bring us Emerson too. I know Capello wanted Juve, of course who wouldnt, he has after all played for Juve. But I still admires Moggi's way of doing it, and to have Roma to agree on the sale was good.

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
ps : no one can do magic except harrypotter.
and draco malfoy.
with or without magic moggi came with best solution in this difficult situation

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
Ok now that Capello is at Juve it seems that Prandelli is heading to Roma and I'm guessing with Ferrari and Gila. I hope Moggi then gets Cavenaghi.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
I think Claudio Ranieri is heading for Roma.

or gerrard houllier.

if someone still can't believe :)

Capello is new Juve boss - Official

Football Italia

Juventus have officially confirmed that their Coach for the next three seasons will be Fabio Capello as Roma’s collapse continues.

The club had been expected to name its new tactician as Didier Deschamps or Parma’s Cesare Prandelli some time this week following the departure of Marcello Lippi.

But few predicted this turn of events, as Capello had instead been linked with the post at Inter.

The official Juventus website confirmed the news this morning, adding that he had put pen to paper on a three-year contract.

Although no financial details were revealed, the Italian press maintains that Capello has accepted a pay cut to earn just over £2m per season.

This deal has been kept extremely quiet and it’s now believed that the talk of Deschamps was merely a smokescreen while Director General Luciano Moggi performed his magic behind the scenes.

It is a particularly shocking move, as Capello had only last year revealed he rejected the opportunity to take over Juventus in the past as “a lifestyle choice.”

This is the latest disastrous blow for Roma supporters, as they have already waved goodbye to Walter Samuel, Francisco Lima and Jonathan Zebina – the Frenchman also joining Juve.

Now that Capello has switched to their archrivals, it will put captain Francesco Totti’s position at the Stadio Olimpico into real doubt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)