mercato closed Mr. Secco? NOT! (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Id say our team is complete. We have depth in all departments.

The depth may include god awfull players who have been bought for far too much, we have depth nevertheless.

Next season, when we can properly jusdge messers Noncerino/Criscito/Palla then we can see if we need new stars. If these three live up to the hype we will be sorted.
I agree, but I think we need another striker. DP is injury prone, Iaquinta is good at best, and Palladino is not influencial enough. I really disliked getting rid of Miccoli. We need 1 more striker IMO.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I agree with Tony but the problem is who we gonna buy, cuz that player must be good goalscorer and still aware that he will not be a starter, and that's why I'm really dissapointed with selling of Zala cuz he never moaned about sitting on the bench and was almost adequate cover...

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
simple: Lanzafame, he has been the top scorer in the primavera for the past two years. Promote him to the first team as a fifth striker and a finisher.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
I agree with Tony but the problem is who we gonna buy, cuz that player must be good goalscorer and still aware that he will not be a starter, and that's why I'm really dissapointed with selling of Zala cuz he never moaned about sitting on the bench and was almost adequate cover...
Very true. I think we got a good deal for him, but maybe it was better to just keep him. When the management were looking to offload some bulk I expected to hear a sale of Blasi, Legro, Olivera or Boum... not Zalayeta.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
Due to the lack of funds,no more signings this year...Imo we needed both Zala and Blasi only as cover cause this year is really really tough for Juve.Also Tacchinardi and Giannichedda would be able to provide some experience but anyway,im not Secco....

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I would feel really screwed if my name was Christoph Metzelder right now :agree:
He'll be injured soon anyway and will just pick up a huge wage for three years and only play a few games.

Good deal for him if you ask me. He can replace Woodgate for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)