mercato closed Mr. Secco? NOT! (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
Real has huge debts but will never go bakrupt, same goes for Barcelona.
The have too much backing from officials and banks
I know Real has sold grounds and has struck a lucrative sponsor deal but even without that money they can create debt and still have the banks to give them a loan.

PieroKing

May 9, 2006
Omg!

Stop talking about Barca and Real! This is Juves transfer thread, not La Liga!

Ranieri: We’re ready to go

Juventus Coach Claudio Ranieri has insisted that his squad doesn’t need any reinforcements to reach the Champions League.

“We don’t need any more players whatever people say,” the ex-Parma man told the Juventus Channel.

“Emerson and Fabio Cannavaro are two great players, but their time with Juve is over. They are two players who have reached their peak and we need to develop young talent.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
So why we didn't sacrifice someone else like Camo for example... at least then we could save the crying and moaning we had to deal with once each two weeks till we promote.
Because we had strikers and an AML available while we didn't have a decent AMR, Mutu isn't a AMR and Marchionni isn't half the player Camo is, add to this that I never heard Camo say he wanted out, I only read the articles on BS sites like channel4, can you give me a link were you see Camo syaing he wants out?
I mean by this that newspapers can write what they want to sell papers, who knows what is true?

Don't tell me selling Mutu was the only fvcking way to bring us money... not to mention the silly offer we have accepted for him.
With regard to the amount of money, I agree, he went to cheap but we negotiated a good deal for Bojinov, if he would have impressed

So lets blame DD if that's make you happy... Ohh sorry we have sacked we can't blame him anymore.
And it looks like Boum is on the way out so I stick to it, DD wanted him and Boum wanted out at Newcastle and wasn't even to expensive.

If I was him I won't set on the bench and pray DP or Trezeguet get injured, I believe there was better way to convince DD with his so called potential and he didn't.
He would have also been benched at Fiorentina so it wasn't a bad move to join us seeing he might have gotten his chance and since we were trying to convince Trez to stay but we could have failed also and then he would have been a starter.

Why Zebina is still here is something beyond my understanding and lets not forget that bringing Molinaro was the main reason to show Balaz the exit door which wasn't a necessary move at first place.
Molinaro did very well in the friendlies so far and Zebina is still here because he is experienced, he has been part of a team winning the SerieA 3 times already and also, because probably no one else wants him.
Balza was wanted and wouldn't have played much since Ranieri has Chiellini, Grygera, Zebina and Sali.
And maybe he wasn't good enough for the highest level, he was good for serieB, but does this mean he is also good enough for the top4 in serieA?
Now he can prove himself, but I wonder.

For the same amount of money we could have signed somone like Klose who declared million times that he will be proud to play for Juve... but sorry Iaquinta is a world champion while Klose is a semi finalist which make a big difference when you decide to buy a player :rofl: .
From the moment Bayern was linked with Klose, all rumours about us getting him were gone, we can't match teams like Bayern when they are chasing the same player we are so it is nonsence even to think we would have been able to sign Klose, you keep dreaming, I am more realistic, we might still call Juventus, but no players would have picked Juve over a big team that plays cl this season.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Juve Director: No More Signings But Some Departures

Juventus sports director Alessio Secco has reiterated his declaration that the Bianconeri are through with signing players for the summer, but revealed that the squad will still be trimmed by players being sent out on loan.

"The market is closed for additions, we are satisfied with how things have gone," said Secco. "We have done everything that we could do, no doubt about it. We do not forget that we are now working towards January.

"Now remains a last detail,” he added, “We will send some players away on-loan and then we will go into the championship with this team."

Top candidates to be sent out to loan are out of favour defenders Nicola Legrottaglie and Jean-Alain Boumsong.

Juventus' Ins & Outs

IN: Molinaro (D, Siena), Grygera (D, Ajax), Criscito (D, Genoa), Nocerino (M, Piacenza), Salihamidzic (M, Bayern Munich), Tacchinardi (M, Villarreal); Miccoli (A, Benfica), Iaquinta (A, Udinese), Gastaldello (D, Siena), Almiron (M, Empoli), Tiago (M, Lyon), Olivera (M, Sampdoria), Andrade (D, Deportivo La Coruna)

OUT: Balzaretti (D, Fiorentina), Kovac (D, Borussia Dortmund), Tudor (d, Hajduk Split); Bojinov (A, Fiorentina), Volpe (A, Livorno), Venitucci (M, Treviso), Paro (M, Genoa), Kapo (M, Birmingham), Gastaldello (D, Sampdoria), Mirante (G, Sampdoria), Volpato (A, Empoli), Giovinco (M, Empoli), Miccoli (A, Palermo), De Ceglie (M, Siena), Maniero (A, Ascoli), Tacchinardi (M, Brescia), Giannichedda (M, contract terminated), Marchisio (M, Empoli), Piccolo (D, Empoli), Bettega (M, Siena), Zalayeta (A, Napoli), Blasi (M, Napoli)

goal.com

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
Omg!

Stop talking about Barca and Real! This is Juves transfer thread, not La Liga!
:agree: :agree:

24hours 2 our return....i think we should quit fantasizing n start praying 4 this team.We are NOT buying anybody else ......
On paper we do not look like much,but I feel that this squad can build xter n strength in the thick of battle.....It's a departure 4rm d era when we bought d Baggio's,Boksic's,Vieri's,Vieira's & co.....We r not in the UCL so our attraction factor is massively reduced....if any of our transfer targets had an offer from Bayern/Barcelona,we did't stand a chance!

I can't xplain it,but i have a good vibe about the team....like a diamond...we don't look good in raw form,but the refining fire of d serie A will bring d best out of almiron,nocerino n co......

FORZA

Dec 26, 2004
Because we had strikers and an AML available while we didn't have a decent AMR, Mutu isn't a AMR and Marchionni isn't half the player Camo is, add to this that I never heard Camo say he wanted out, I only read the articles on BS sites like channel4, can you give me a link were you see Camo syaing he wants out?
I mean by this that newspapers can write what they want to sell papers, who knows what is true?
First I won't call a 35 years old Czech warrior a plenty of AML options... look at our situation right now, we are dying to bring a quality Nedved replacement while we managed to scarify someone who fits perfectly for nearly nothing.

Let alone the Marchionni against Camo discussion, Marcho is way better than "half the player Camo is" waaaaaaay better.

With regard to the amount of money, I agree, he went to cheap but we negotiated a good deal for Bojinov, if he would have impressed
At least we agree here it was a very bad deal overall.

And it looks like Boum is on the way out so I stick to it, DD wanted him and Boum wanted out at Newcastle and wasn't even to expensive.
Saying he wasn't expensive is not an excuse it makes no difference if you throw 10$ or 10,000,000$ on the garbage, at both cases you are a crazy nuts who like to waste his money by throwing it in the garbage.

He would have also been benched at Fiorentina so it wasn't a bad move to join us seeing he might have gotten his chance and since we were trying to convince Trez to stay but we could have failed also and then he would have been a starter.
Before the Mutu-Bojinov move, Fiorentina had Toni, Pazzini and Bojinov why do you think he will be certainly benched in favor of Pazzini?

Molinaro did very well in the friendlies so far and Zebina is still here because he is experienced, he has been part of a team winning the SerieA 3 times already and also, because probably no one else wants him.
Balza was wanted and wouldn't have played much since Ranieri has Chiellini, Grygera, Zebina and Sali.
And maybe he wasn't good enough for the highest level, he was good for serieB, but does this mean he is also good enough for the top4 in serieA?
Now he can prove himself, but I wonder.
I hate Capello's personality, tactics and stubbornness but the guy has an ultimate football experience which no one can deny.

Caplleo did give Balza several chances to start when he was in charge not to mention Balza was even rumored to follow him to Real Madrid after the Calciopoli so it wasn't only a season on Serie B which build Balza's reputation and there is no way I'm going to compare him with Molinaro so until the latter prove the opposite I will always consider it a bad piece of business.

Regarding Zebina, "no one wants him" is the only convincing reason which jump to my mind the other reasons like experience, 3 Scudetto.... is as good as his hair.

From the moment Bayern was linked with Klose, all rumours about us getting him were gone, we can't match teams like Bayern when they are chasing the same player we are so it is nonsence even to think we would have been able to sign Klose, you keep dreaming, I am more realistic, we might still call Juventus, but no players would have picked Juve over a big team that plays cl this season.
So we can't compete with Bayern anymore!! a team in a middle of crisis with no Champions League football... thats exactly what I'm pointing at, this management makes us look like "Fiorentina alike" of course Calciopoli will hurt our image and prestige but we are Juventus and we are looking as powerful as Fiorentina in the market nowadays.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
First I won't call a 35 years old Czech warrior a plenty of AML options... look at our situation right now, we are dying to bring a quality Nedved replacement while we managed to scarify someone who fits perfectly for nearly nothing.

Let alone the Marchionni against Camo discussion, Marcho is way better than "half the player Camo is" waaaaaaay better.

At least we agree here it was a very bad deal overall.

Saying he wasn't expensive is not an excuse it makes no difference if you throw 10$ or 10,000,000$ on the garbage, at both cases you are a crazy nuts who like to waste his money by throwing it in the garbage.

Before the Mutu-Bojinov move, Fiorentina had Toni, Pazzini and Bojinov why do you think he will be certainly benched in favor of Pazzini?

I hate Capello's personality, tactics and stubbornness but the guy has an ultimate football experience which no one can deny.

Caplleo did give Balza several chances to start when he was in charge not to mention Balza was even rumored to follow him to Real Madrid after the Calciopoli so it wasn't only a season on Serie B which build Balza's reputation and there is no way I'm going to compare him with Molinaro so until the latter prove the opposite I will always consider it a bad piece of business.

Regarding Zebina, "no one wants him" is the only convincing reason which jump to my mind the other reasons like experience, 3 Scudetto.... is as good as his hair.

So we can't compete with Bayern anymore!! a team in a middle of crisis with no Champions League football... thats exactly what I'm pointing at, this management makes us look like "Fiorentina alike" of course Calciopoli will hurt our image and prestige but we are Juventus and we are looking as powerful as Fiorentina in the market nowadays.
He needs to prove that more often though.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Bayern also was able to give a much higher pay check every month, does matter you know, and I doubt we were willing/able to pay that much for Toni as Bayern did.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Bayern also was able to give a much higher pay check every month, does matter you know, and I doubt we were willing/able to pay that much for Toni as Bayern did.
Also Fiorentina would have wanted more money from us than Bayern, since it would be seen as selling to a rival.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
They were, Klose wanted Bayern or he would have stayed with Bremen, Bayern plays Uefa cup (and for a German guy, surely that is worth more then the Coppa Italia), is the biggest title contender in Germany and was able to pay more for Klose then we were, and probably also give him a bigger salary, I think that are reasons enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)