mercato closed Mr. Secco? NOT! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
here we go again :yawn:

EDIT: if the credibility is 0,1 then you might as well add ronaldinho, essien, terry and etc to that list ;)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
No More Signings, This Will Work, Insists Ranieri

Juventus coach Claudio Ranieri insisted after the defeat to Milan that there will be no more signings, and that things will look much better once the work that is in progress is completed.

Goals from 'Pippo' Inzaghi either side of the break handed Juventus a 2-0 defeat yesterday, but Ranieri was not overly concerned.

"We did very well in the first half-hour, then Inzaghi’s goal cut us down," he said. "That is fine, though. The team battled until the end, but we are under construction.

"This side is a work in progress and my initial impressions are good.

"There are certainly some things that need to be worked on in central defence, but we were tested here by the performance of some exceptional players who constantly tried to find any tiny space to attack.

"I had told my defence that Inzaghi is very dangerous, but our match fitness is improving, and that is the most important thing.

"Our objective is to finish in the top four. We want a place in the Champions League. At the moment the squad is fine as it is and I have not requested any new signings."

goal.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Canna, yes, Huntelaar, no need. Overall I don't see either going through.

Jun 13, 2007
Juventus sign Figo !

Juventus have captured the portuguese starlet for 12 million euros + boumsong before the start of the coming season . After the reported injuries of Camoranesi and Marchionni Juventus have been pressured to secure an attacking midfielder .

Figo was interviewed on his coming to the old lady , " It's a change i have been wanting to make for a long time , Juventus offers me a very exciting adventure that i could not refuse . Tiago and Andrade ? Yes , I have spoken to them and it's great to join two of my national compatriots "

Ranieri also commented about Figo's surprise arrival , " He's a great player that can really create chances for us at any point in the game , he adds creativity to our midfield and will be an instrumental figure for us this season " .

Luis Figo , who has played for the biggest clubs in football such as Barcelona , Real Madrid , and Inter has now joined another European giant that is just starting to recover from their trip to serie B .

Scource , goall.com

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
Our team doesn't look too convincing but it seems like ranieri and gigli are satisfied with a half-ass juve that'll be fighting for fourth place. Even if we are back from promotion, a team of this stature and history should never fight for less than the top spot regardless of where they were the previous year.

I think our attack is fine and should gel well in the coming days, what we need as an attacking midfielder and a defender that can add depth and possibly even a starting spot so that if an an unexpected injury were to occur our team would still be able to compete.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Juventus sign Figo !

Juventus have captured the portuguese starlet for 12 million euros + boumsong before the start of the coming season . After the reported injuries of Camoranesi and Marchionni Juventus have been pressured to secure an attacking midfielder .

Figo was interviewed on his coming to the old lady , " It's a change i have been wanting to make for a long time , Juventus offers me a very exciting adventure that i could not refuse . Tiago and Andrade ? Yes , I have spoken to them and it's great to join two of my national compatriots "

Ranieri also commented about Figo's surprise arrival , " He's a great player that can really create chances for us at any point in the game , he adds creativity to our midfield and will be an instrumental figure for us this season " .

Luis Figo , who has played for the biggest clubs in football such as Barcelona , Real Madrid , and Inter has now joined another European giant that is just starting to recover from their trip to serie B .

Scource , goall.com

It's not funny anymore.

narchi

Jul 2, 2006
It's great that there is so many different opinions. IMO we need Hunter now. Why? Who scored against Milan in Trofeo Berlusconi? No one? Our best finisher is Trez and we can't put our hopes only on DP. VI and Palla are great players but, they neither of them have that killing instinct for goal. So we need a backup for Trez, someone who's got similar characteristcs, because his got so many injuries in the past and he could be in bad form, so we need Hunter.

Who could be the best mentor for Criscito or what will we do if Andrade get injured. Will we place Boumson or Legro in our defence against Milan, Inter,... ? We need Chiellini on LB, because he is far better then Molinaro (in defence).

This two would be a dream, but I'm not shure if this two transfer could happen in the last 13 days.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Huntelaar would be nice, but we should have thought of that b4 we signed Iaquinta.

Cannavaro, meh. I could never cheer for him like I used too.

Jan 7, 2004
i am telling you right now that if these incompetent bozos don't buy another deffender i will personally go there and go muslim on them (maybe the last part wasn't neccessary but you have to admit it is funny ;) )

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
i am telling you right now that if these incompetent bozos don't buy another deffender i will personally go there and go muslim on them (maybe the last part wasn't neccessary but you have to admit it is funny ;) )
I will be surprised (and concerned) if we don't sign another defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)