mercato closed Mr. Secco? NOT! (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
How on earth you can suggest Hunter might not be as good in Serie A as he is in the Dutsh league by giving Sheva's move to Chelsea as a supporting example?

You could have said he might fail in Italy because he hates pasta and still it will look better than metioning Sheva.
what are you on about?
my main point is that just because a player does really well in 1 country, doesnt mean hes going to do the same in another.. i was using Sheva as a prime example..

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I don't see that Heize's move will make any difference to the likelihood of Canna coming, as I think Heinze will play LB for Madrid.
i agree with that. So many keep on stating that Pepe joined, and Metzelder now Heinze as well...Cannavaro must leave. Well, Cannavaro is better than all three so realistically is Real were stupid enough, they would sell him but i doubt.

i really think we all need to realise that this current squad will only be reduced, not expanded...regardless of needing another centre back.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I think they are on the verge. Your IQ has to be at some certain level for your brain to function proper. As I said, I think they're on the verge.
:p anyway back to our club...we have just sold a forward and a DMF so trimming the squad in those depts is fair enough but we must sign another defender maybe even 2 to truly make it a complete squad...i think Nocerino/Zanetti can handle DMF duties so i m not sure we must get Gilberto Silva - but if we can then i say go for it Secco!

Adzke

May 19, 2007
:p anyway back to our club...we have just sold a forward and a DMF so trimming the squad in those depts is fair enough but we must sign another defender maybe even 2 to truly make it a complete squad...i think Nocerino/Zanetti can handle DMF duties so i m not sure we must get Gilberto Silva - but if we can then i say go for it Secco!
On defence I think we should bring in a true Italian leader. If we can't do that I'm not in for it. I don't like our CB's to be "foreign". I think we should go for Canna if we can get him, or maybe even Barzagli. If we can't get either, I think we should look at a cheap alternative to play backup and let Mimmo start.

On DMF, I feel the same way. I don't see the need for a player of Gilberto's caliber. We have got Zanetti who has great experience, and we have Noce. If anything, we should just ad depth.

The same goes for a striker. Preferbly a young player who can mature in our club, and who won't moan about being 4th/5th choice.

Jul 28, 2002
Id say our team is complete. We have depth in all departments.

The depth may include god awfull players who have been bought for far too much, we have depth nevertheless.

Next season, when we can properly jusdge messers Noncerino/Criscito/Palla then we can see if we need new stars. If these three live up to the hype we will be sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)