mercato closed Mr. Secco? NOT! (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
nothing to say to an immature person such as yourself..
you deliberately took a stab at me, looking for an argument.. i have no time nor patience for children.. so please move on and go annoy somebody else!
Listen Pal, You had a silly post and I replied proving you're wrong, your next post was :

you are so funny.. NOT!
Then you call me immature??

But who cares, I'm here to talk about Juve not you

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 1, 2003
ok, I never liked iaquinta, but we already bought him, and he has been playing in serie a, lets just hope it works out. we have dp trez iaquinta and palla.. doesnt seem to be enough but I dont really see huntelaar fitting in this equation either. and there'll be less games for us this season, with only serie a & coppa, i think we can make do with these four. even if we do buy someone else, i dont think it'd be huntelaar.

i'd like a new defender though IMO its line up is just not strong enough

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
why another striker? we have 4 now, plus nedved, camoranesi and marchionni can all be used as players playing off the main strikers..as can del piero, iaquinta and palladino.

we need a central defender IMO.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
yea ure right even though i hate to c Zala leave he was definitely not required as much as before..with the signing of Iaquinta and emergence of Palla i think FWs are more than enough...but if can get a quality player like Huntelaar or Villa ;) i say go 4 it!

jaansu

Jul 12, 2002
Canna is a must IMO. He's a great defender and a great leader.

However I remember reading that the senior Juve players wouldn't like to see him back. If that is true, I take back what I have just said about him being a must.

Dec 26, 2004
and hunter is a proven serie A goal scorer ??????????????????????????????????
No he isn't yet he scored till now more goals than what Palladino will score in his entire career.

He is a natural goal scorer, lethal finisher and Palladino isn't this type of player, Palladino fit better as a supporting forward or wide striker so we can never put him instead of Trezeguet in case the latter is injured.

lol exactly
some people have no knowledge whatsoever..
im sure if Iaquinta scored a few more goals in pre-season, people wouldnt criticise so much.
I like the idea of Huntelaar, he could be a star in Serie A, or he could be a flop. Just because he scores for fun in the dutch league, doesnt mean he can cut it in Italy.
Sheva scored for fun for Milan, but look what happened at Chelsea..
Giving Sheva as an example is enough to show who is the one with no football knowledge dude.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #256
    Mercato closed Mr.Secco? YES!
    If it stays that way Secco should be fired immediately. We had more players last year IN SERIE B!!!

We have to do everything possible to reach the top 4 and can't risk having players like Trez, Andrade... injured.

Selling Zalayeta for peanuts doesn't make sense if you don't find a decent sub. Riganò or Budan would do. :oops:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    you re all expecting too much from huntelaar he is talented but not worldclass
    :agree:

hi guys it's been a while

inter are learning in the mercato and have exploited our recent weaknesses there .
    first they will not sell us any body fearing the repeat of cannavaro case where we took him as a wreck and turned him to champion of the world( by the way italy will not win anything before juve return to glory, thats just the way it is).

can any one just tell this moratti thing that he and his team will never make it big time
    Great post.

Walter Samuel would be a great purchase.
    :agree:

Swap deal with Novembre then. That kind of deals Inter loves.
    :rolleyes: Yeah, dream on.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    If it stays that way Secco should be fired immediately. We had more players last year IN SERIE B!!!
    Mostly deadwood.. Besides Serie B has more games than A does. I think the big mistake now, would be to buy. Our current players need time to find chemistry.

We have to do everything possible to reach the top 4 and can't risk having players like Trez, Andrade... injured.
    If Trez gets injured, we have Iaquinta. You may laugh, but he can do a decent job and besides i'm opposed to having too good a player only as a substitute. You can forget Huntelaar coming this season, by the way.

I agree, we are kind of light at the back. I would not be opposed to getting a good cb. Having said that, we were all screaming for Criscito to be a starter only a short while ago; this is the only way to accomplish that. Getting a Samuel or Cannavaro, will take away so much playing time from Criscito. Will also have been a waste of time, getting Andrade and Criscito to gel in pre-season. Besides, Chiellini plays as a mean CB as well.

Selling Zalayeta for peanuts doesn't make sense if you don't find a decent sub. Riganò or Budan would do. :oops:
    We really do not need 5 strikers this season. We are only in one and a half(coppa italia is only a handful of games at most) competitions this season. Palladino is struggling for playing time as it is.

Anyway, even if I were to agree with your opinion, i'd still doubt Secco and Ranieri see the necessity of getting a defender, let alone a striker.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #259
    Mostly deadwood.. Besides Serie B has more games than A does. I think the big mistake now, would be to buy. Our current players need time to find chemistry.

If Trez gets injured, we have Iaquinta. You may laugh, but he can do a decent job and besides i'm opposed to having too good a player only as a substitute. You can forget Huntelaar coming this season, by the way.

I agree, we are kind of light at the back. I would not be opposed to getting a good cb. Having said that, we were all screaming for Criscito to be a starter only a short while ago; this is the only way to accomplish that. Getting a Samuel or Cannavaro, will take away so much playing time from Criscito. Will also have been a waste of time, getting Andrade and Criscito to gel in pre-season. Besides, Chiellini plays as a mean CB as well.

We really do not need 5 strikers this season. We are only in one and a half(coppa italia is only a handful of games at most) competitions this season. Palladino is struggling for playing time as it is.

Anyway, even if I were to agree with your opinion, i'd still doubt Secco and Ranieri see the necessity of getting a defender, let alone a striker.

Huntelaar will probably ask to leave now if they don't make the CL. A Primavera player could do the job for warming the bench but I'm afraid of the injuries. Trez is missing a lot of game lately. Yeah, Iaquinta can do the job but I look at him more as a support striker. Palla can't do sh*t it's scary. I hope he finds the scoring touch to make him the player we were looking for.

Too many questions and a couple of buys wouldn't hurt if it's for filling the roster.

Criscito would have less pressure and get better with a Canna but I doubt it with Samuel.

bah! I need a rest. :toast:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)