Medhi Benatia (11 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
How would people live without a religion? We would be like animals. Religion is good for everything in your life and i am talking about the main three religions ( Islam, Christianity and Judaism), not only that they have similarities they are one but human beings divided into three. My point is, religion tells you what to do and what not to do. In Islam, it tells us to stay away doing bad things and do whatever that is allowed which is good not only in our life time but also hereafter.
That's absolute BS and you know it. Enlightened and civilized societies are that way in spite of religion, not because of it. The only reason modern Europe attained enlightenment and progress is because they gave a big middle finger to the church with their oppressive ideas and regressive thoughts. Religion teaches you to conform and be a sheep, to not question, and to blindly follow. It's an excuse for men in power to further exercise control and power over the misguided masses. Religion is an archaic form of government and control. Rich people abuse it, and poor people utilize it to give themselves hope.

- - - Updated - - -

The man wants his kids to hear the Adan coming from the masjid. He wants his kids to study the sharia from school and the sunnah. To dress modest and not to study how to use a condom at school or safe sex or how to start drinking alcohol when you reach 21.

In Islam the husband is the leader of his family. He must teach his family the real rules of Islam and then it is up to them who they become when they grow up.

Islam the religion and Muslims the people are two different things. To judge the religion you need to know it completely I mean it takes you atleast 3 to 4 years to study. So Benatia wants what every Muslim person wants for his kids. We should respect that.
Religion is full of hypocrisy, contradictions, and inaccuracies. Some of the "stories" put fairytales to shame, and yet people believe that garbage. I'm all for believing in the existence of a higher power, but organized religion, where misinformed extremists infest and pollute your brain with incessant nonsense is a cancer to society.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
How would people live without a religion? We would be like animals. Religion is good for everything in your life and i am talking about the main three religions ( Islam, Christianity and Judaism), not only that they have similarities they are one but human beings divided into three. My point is, religion tells you what to do and what not to do. In Islam, it tells us to stay away doing bad things and do whatever that is allowed which is good not only in our life time but also hereafter.
What utter rubbish.

Apr 17, 2013
I have never seen animals kill in the name of the religion, she is at the root of most wars in history.
As said Marx the religion is the opium of the people, I am an individual endowed with intelligence and reason, I know how to distinguish between good and evil, no need for a dogma that dictates my conduct and alienate me.

Last edited:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
my friend , it's very hard for non - Muslim to understand this ...way hard.... and more harder for atheists to get it either ... and discussion will be endless forever .... Also for others in the discussion, Muslim doesn't mean angel by default, we still human we can make mistakes ...like anyone non muslim. last, those who are just stubborn and may have 0.1% of at least want to understand what is going on they can check this guy as he changed his believes to Islam and he is the reason of many Christians, Hindus and others to change their believes....

and for Alex_samatar ...better back to football , you can't talk to an every night drunken guy that you can sleep with his sister as boyfriend and tell him hay : Islam said this is not allowed !!!

Benatia is free to choose ... like anyone one ...and we have to respect his ...simple as that.

Last edited:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Lordy.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I have never seen animals kill in the name of the religion, she is at the root of most wars in history.
As said Marx the religion is the opium of the people, I am an individual endowed with intelligence and reason, I know how to distinguish between good and evil, no need for a dogma that dictates my conduct and alienate me.
Well said. About killing in the name of religion though...while religions were used as propaganda tools in wars, without religions, most (not all) wars would've still happened.

If the concept of religion didn't exist, wonder if Muhammad will have found another way.

- - - Updated - - -

Next person to post about religion I'm sending on vacation
Just saw this. :mute:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)