Medhi Benatia (68 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
#Benatia ha motivato così la scelta: "Volevo che i miei figli crescessero in un ambiente islamico"
https://t.co/N5MgChCsmw
they simply can't admit that their one and only motivation is the money, you want your girl to grow up in Islamic state with Sharia law? Lmao gtfo
I wouldn't leave Italy for Qatar either but be real at least its not an impoverished shithole like where you live.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We had Olympics and the world cup, you won't see it in your piece of shit location
Looking at how FIFA selects countries via "diversity" (or just straight impoverished 3rd world tier corruption) in spite of suitability then yes you are right. At best you are the world cup equivalent of an affirmative action hire :lol3: at worst your gangster government spent public funds on a sporting event for their own vanity over much needed social repair

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Looking at how FIFA selects countries via "diversity" (or just straight impoverished 3rd world tier corruption) in spite of suitability then yes you are right. At best you are the world cup equivalent of an affirmative action hire :lol3: at worst your gangster government spent public funds on a sporting event for their own vanity over much needed social repair
everything was fine before Crimea's annexation

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Benatia: Why I chose Qatar...

Juventus defender Medhi Benatia claims he moved to Qatar because of his children. “I want them to grow up in an Islamic environment.”

Milan, Arsenal, Manchester United and Olympique Marseille were all linked with Benatia before he chose to leave Juve for Al-Duhail last month, and the Morocco captain explained faith meant more to him than prestige.

“I think everyone should respect my choice because it was the right one for my family and I,” the 31-year-old said at his official unveiling.

“I want my children to grow up in an Islamic environment.I also chose Qatar because there are more Moroccan players here.

“Al-Duhail is the best option for me and my family. I want to win many trophies with this team.

“I’ve worn the jerseys of important clubs like Roma, Bayern Munich and Juventus. I’ve won several trophies but now I have other objectives and I think we can win the Asian Champions League.”

https://app.football-italia.net/?re...t#article/footballitalia-134390&menu=news-all

That is just fukked up..

Last edited:

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Benatia: Why I chose Qatar...

Juventus defender Medhi Benatia claims he moved to Qatar because of his children. “I want them to grow up in an Islamic environment.”

Milan, Arsenal, Manchester United and Olympique Marseille were all linked with Benatia before he chose to leave Juve for Al-Duhail last month, and the Morocco captain explained faith meant more to him than prestige.

“I think everyone should respect my choice because it was the right one for my family and I,” the 31-year-old said at his official unveiling.

“I want my children to grow up in an Islamic environment.I also chose Qatar because there are more Moroccan players here.

“Al-Duhail is the best option for me and my family. I want to win many trophies with this team.

“I’ve worn the jerseys of important clubs like Roma, Bayern Munich and Juventus. I’ve won several trophies but now I have other objectives and I think we can win the Asian Champions League.”

https://app.football-italia.net/?re...t#article/footballitalia-134390&menu=news-all

That is just fukked up..
I guess Paratici felt it's better to sell him before he blows himself up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)