Mauro Icardi - ST - ***** (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Where did you see that?

No, he is very good at holding up the ball under pressure, aerial duels etc. I remember him torturing the life out of Bonucci last season at Meazza. He loves playing with his back to the goal so he's also good at 1-2 passes and creating shots around the area for his teammates.

He had one assist this year, but 7-8 last year. I the highlights I've seen at least 3-4 missed clear cut chances by his teammates from his passes. It's not important really for a guy like him who likes to try to break the offside trap. Cavani had 1-2 assists last year, this year 8-9. Him being aggressive and scoring at a great rate (33%) is way more important.
it's a bit contradictory, isn't it? in one sentence you're saying that he's good at creating shots for his teammates, in another you're saying it doesn't matter that he has 1 assist this season, because he's strictly a spear player that plays on the shoulder of last defender. which one is it? :D it seems that the difference for Icardi is that in 2016/17 he had Eder partnering him, while in 2017/18 Spalletti barely used Eder

Buy on AliExpress.com

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
In terms of book value selling higuain for 55m will be a no profit/loss transaction.

Icardi on a 5/yr contract will cost us 11m/yr.

In comparison Higuain currently costs us 18m/yr.

@Xperd talking on top planet TV.
Wow, really? You saw it first hand or seen rumours online about it?

If Agresti really said that it's certainly something, he doesn't speculate just like that...

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
it's a bit contradictory, isn't it? in one sentence you're saying that he's good at creating shots for his teammates, in another you're saying it doesn't matter that he has 1 assist this season, because he's strictly a spear player that plays on the shoulder of last defender. which one is it? :D it seems that the difference for Icardi is that in 2016/17 he had Eder partnering him, while in 2017/18 Spalletti barely used Eder
No, I mean the pure number of assists doesn't matter either way, at least to me with the type of strikers we're talking about. As I said I watched a few clips of him from this season and seen numerous situations where he plays really good balls and his teammates missed easy chances, so from that standpoint just a number of assists can be misleading.

It certainly helps if he has a more technically gifted striker near him, which is why I think he would work really well with Dybala.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Higuain 90m on a 5 year contract. Amortization of 18m/yr

Icardi 55m on a 5 year contract. Amortization of 11m/yr.
Wait, Higuain is part of the payment, so you should include him in the amortization of Icardi, shouldn't you?

Damn I'm afraid Inter will agree on the swap, they're in deep shit financially and I think they won't offer Icardi 7.5m wages which we could.

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
Sounds like a good deal if we pull it through! Icardi at just 25 yo is one of the best goal scorers in world football. An absolute superstar for Inter. Single handly responsible for a number of victories for Merda. This is a player who can be super decisive.

Icardi is just as good as Higuain IMO. And age is on his side.
I agree. my only complaint his is complete $hit character and his stupid wife. Ability wise and considering Higuain is on a decline its a clear improvement.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Wait, Higuain is part of the payment, so you should include him in the amortization of Icardi, shouldn't you?

Damn I'm afraid Inter will agree on the swap, they're in deep shit financially and I think they won't offer Icardi 7.5m wages which we could.
They would have to offer Higuain 7M+ in wages though ::lol3::

Mister

Apr 4, 2014

Higuain's sale will be a separate entry into the books. Residual 54m.

Inter need 40m by June 30 to avoid FFP sanctions.

I don't see anyone willing to pay 110m for icardi so this could work out for them.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

I don't see anyone willing to pay 110m for icardi so this could work out for them.
It could but why would Higuain want to go there or most importantly, would they pay him 7M a year ? They're refusing that with Icardi atm. (Apparently it seems)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
It could but why would Higuain want to go there or most importantly, would they pay him 7M a year ? They're refusing that with Icardi atm. (Apparently it seems)
Or they are tired of dealing with his wife cum agent who wants more wages for her husband

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
would rather resurrect Balotelli than pay obscene amounts for this clown
Ugh... I prefer a free Balotelli than this pathetic excuse of a human being. He is right there where he should be and where belongs, both merda and him deserve each other, hope he retires there.
Look at these mental midgets, they say with straight face they rather have walking train wreck like Balo over a a guranteed 30 goals young top striker?

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I dont think anyone genuinely wants him here.

Thats despite being a clear top top scorer.

That says enough about the detestable type of douche he comes off as.
Yup. Theres something supremely dislikable about icardi. And its not in the way of a lichtsteiner or mandzukic: the type you hate in a different team but love in your own

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

It doesn't add up then. If Higuain is a separate transaction then you need to take into account 110m for Icardi because we're neto getting him for 55m. Then the amortization for Icardi will be higher than Higuain's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)