Mauro Icardi - ST - ***** (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
If we sign him, I hope Agnelli fucks his wife, impregnates her, gets tattoos of Icardi’s daughters on his arm and chest and then sells him to some Welsh 3rd division club.

Pointless transfer if true. Just keep Higuain and try to solve the midfield issue.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If we sign him, I hope Agnelli $#@!s his wife, impregnates her, gets tattoos of Icardi’s daughters on his arm and chest and then sells him to some Welsh 3rd division club.

Pointless transfer if true. Just keep Higuain and try to solve the midfield issue.
I have alwways wondered why some posters put the word ”just” in italics.

Why?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
icardi has a better conversion rate than basically any other player in europe. he's still only 25, entering his prime. youngest player to achieve 100 goals in the history of serie a while never playing for a decent team. obviously one of the most prolific cf's in the business currently. signing him would piss off some inda fans probably (tho even most inda fans aren't so fond of him). he's very much reliant to service from wingers, most of his goals are coming after assists from the flanks, so costa and berna would assist him for fun. he's better with his head than any of our players.

but he has a disgusting personality, he also must be quite stupid (threatening your own fans with murder and to include that shit in your autobiography confirms both), he's useless and won't offer anything outside the box, he cannot really pass the ball, and probably all the team should adopt to his style of play. he never played in the cl, has no big international match experience, and the biggest international club he played against is probably celtic. he never played a 4000 minute season (unlike higuain) and still delivered. i'm not sure he'd be a good pairing with dybala.

him alone is a disgusting little prick without even considering the wife, that obviously affects my judgement, so i dunno if he's worth the effort and the money.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

Why?
just accept it :D

- - - Updated - - -

icardi has a better conversion rate than basically any other player in europe. he's still only 25, entering his prime. youngest player to achieve 100 goals in the history of serie a while never playing for a decent team. obviously one of the most prolific cf's in the business currently. signing him would piss off some inda fans probably (tho even most inda fans aren't so fond of him). he's very much reliant to service from wingers, most of his goals are coming after assists from the flanks, so costa and berna would assist him for fun. he's better with his head than any of our players.

but he has a disgusting personality, he also must be quite stupid (threatening your own fans with murder and to include that shit in your autobiography confirms both), he's useless and won't offer anything outside the box, he cannot really pass the ball, and probably all the team should adopt to his style of play. he never played in the cl, has no big international match experience, and the biggest international club he played against is probably celtic. he never played a 4000 minute season (unlike higuain) and still delivered. i'm not sure he'd be a good pairing with dybala.

him alone is a disgusting little prick without even considering the wife, that obviously affects my judgement, so i dunno if he's worth the effort and the money.
#teamSMSandMartial ?! :donedeal: :D

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
What if this means Dybala is leaving? :shifty: :yuck: :inter:

Wanda is so fucking disgusting :yuck: :inter:

- - - Updated - - -

I prefer Martial. He'll become a WC Beast with us.
Even better if it forces dybala out
Get Martial, Icardi, already got the BernaGuti and Costa ooufff gonna be a merciless attack

- - - Updated - - -

Why?
:touched:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)