Mauro Icardi - ST - ***** (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Never thought I`d see the day of an Icardi thread
Great player no doubt about it but I rather see us sign a player who has a better dribbling skills and if possible even faster - Morata answers the bill but Morata`s score per season will probably be half of Icardi so someone else might be a better bet

Rumors about Lewandowski - I doubt it - He will probably go to Real if he is to leave.. I dont think it will be wise to get him (long term) as he is too on the wrong side of 30 and will probably ask to leave after 1 season.. (In terms of what he can do - of course he will be the best choice)
Cavani - We will not sign him but he in terms of ability is probably the best choice and he is also the player I wanted since his Palermo days..

I think we need to look at a player under 30 in order to build something that will last more than one or two seasons - The only problem is that there arent many forwards at the level of Icardi Lewandowski and Cavani that are under 30 and on top of that these players are not affordable (Mbappe Neymar Kane G.Jesus...)

To sum it up - Even if I dont like his personality and would rather have a more pacey and a better dribbler - Icardi is probably the best option on the market

I think we should seriously scout Argentina and Brazil for forwards as they are the most probable to produce young forwards who will be stars

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
It ain't happening relax y'all, it's just Mark trolling with your hearts lol

- - - Updated - - -

Oh sry, or am i supposed to fap to this rumour aswell and pretend as if we almost about to buy him? my bad if that's the case :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Icardi > CR7 :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Il nuovo Trezeguet! :klin:

- - - Updated - - -

Not even one new proper rumour to suggest this guy is indeed even close to joining us and we make a thread to confuse everyone, smart move :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

I do dislike the guy regardless tho :D

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
It ain't happening relax y'all, it's just Mark trolling with your hearts lol

- - - Updated - - -

Oh sry, or am i supposed to fap to this rumour aswell and pretend as if we almost about to buy him? my bad if that's the case :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Icardi > CR7 :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Il nuovo Trezeguet! :klin:

- - - Updated - - -

Not even one new proper rumour to suggest this guy is indeed even close to joining us and we make a thread to confuse everyone, smart move :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

I do dislike the guy regardless tho :D
we are getting him, might as well buy his shirt already :weee:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
the only player with a worse agent than Raiola, that couple managed to embarrass Inter on several occasions, that's no easy feat to achieve, do not want that circus anywhere near Juve. besides, he's not even that good, 29 goals and 1 assist in 17/18, Dybala must be ecstatic about the new partnership, would rather resurrect Balotelli than pay obscene amounts for this clown

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Icardi not even that good. :howler:

Compared to Messi and Ronaldo?
I meant he doesn't offer much apart from his poaching abilities, Perisič got 11 goals and none other in the Inter team this season managed to score above 4. Thats tells us a lot about Inter squad quality, but also Icardi's 29 goals and 1 assist speaks volumes about his style of play.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Icardi might do well in midtable clubs like Inter or Sampdoria where fans are accustomed to losing, not sure he'll live up to the expectations in a serious club.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
From FI :

"Juventus will reportedly consider selling Gonzalo Higuain this summer, as Massimiliano Allegri wants a quicker striker.

Pipita has been surprisingly linked with a move this summer, just two seasons after this €90m move from Napoli.

According to La Stampa, the Old Lady would be willing to sell for around €60m, as with amortisation that would see them break even on the striker.

Atletico Madrid, Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain are thought to be interested, and the Juve Coach is said to be the reason Higuain could be sold.

Allegri is said to want a striker who can attack space and break with pace such as Alvaro Morata or Anthony Martial."

Maybe Higuain exit talk has some truth in it.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Ugh... I prefer a free Balotelli than this pathetic excuse of a human being. He is right there where he should be and where belongs, both merda and him deserve each other, hope he retires there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)