want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
I mean, if we switch to a 2 striker formation 4-3-1-2 for example, Ronaldo - Icardi with Kean - Mandzu as their backups, with Dybala occupying the space behind the 2 strikers rotating with Berna, I can see how it works out

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Now the only question is if Dybala will go the other way or we'll sell him to some other club to fund this signing

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I really cant understand this Icardi thing - Unless he is provided with assists he is useless.. Very overrated - Higuain on his prime>>>Icardi
Instead of going for this disgusting player why cant we just go for someone else (even if we go for strikers I rather Jovic...)

Jun 6, 2015
Because these are the signings Juve likes to make. Guaranteed goalscorer who is familiar with Serie A. He is almost a certain success on the field. The problem is that off the field he is almost a certain fail.

Last edited:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Negotiation resumes for #Icardi between #Juve and #Inter : meeting in London between Paratici and Nerazzurri ds Ausilio.

Juve value him at €60m while Inter want €80m.

Bianconeri: but no exchange with Dybala

@CorriereTorino
Why are they meeting in London :confused:

Oct 23, 2011
We are definitely in need of a striker. Mandzukic doesn't cut it anymore, and betting all our money on Kean for the next couple of years to win the Champions League is risky. Having said that, this guy just doesn't fit the Juventus culture. As i said before, I'd be very disappointed in the club if they end up going this route.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
He is a disgrace to men.

Black & white .....is that a signal :lol:

I have some confusion here ...I'm not defending him ..but.. is not he & his whore reflects the western countries culture ...:think:

now tattos are forbidden .??.. posting sexual poses are now forbidden ....??

no need to sign him ..I don't want him in my team.... but i find his attitude is just reflections of western countries that think fully tattooed male ...as a badass :boh:

this is who you are ....:hi:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Black & white .....is that a signal :lol:

I have some confusion here ...I'm not defending him ..but.. is not he & his whore reflects the western countries culture ...:think:

now tattos are forbidden .??.. posting sexual poses are now forbidden ....??

no need to sign him ..I don't want him in my team.... but i find his attitude is just reflections of western countries that think fully tattooed male ...as a badass :boh:

this is who you are ....:hi:
It has nothing to do with western countries culture.. He did it to get his brother out of prison..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)