want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Allegri and Chiellini will take care of him. His price has dropped, rumoured to be between 60-70mill, that's pretty cheap in todays market. You will not get another wc striker who is that young for that price. Imagine, he can be our starting striker for the next 6-7 years, think long term man.
Or Allegri will end up playing him in midfield as well because there's no one to bring the ball forward. You'd be repeating the same mistakes from the previous two seasons.

To bet on others "straightening him out" is a foolish risk. How did that work with Dani Alves? And he might have been less of an asshole. If you improve the midfield, we will improve on all areas on the pitch. It is arguably the most important part of a team in the modern game and needs to receive all focus.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Or Allegri will end up playing him in midfield as well because there's no one to bring the ball forward. You'd be repeating the same mistakes from the previous two seasons.

To bet on others "straightening him out" is a foolish risk. How did that work with Dani Alves? And he might have been less of an asshole. If you improve the midfield, we will improve on all areas on the pitch. It is arguably the most important part of a team in the modern game and needs to receive all focus.
Listen, sell Dybala for 120mill, will be hard but some stupid epl club will pay it. Then sell a few others, and get 2 proper midfielders, cb and Icardi for that money, and we are set.

- - - Updated - - -

Strong mentality :howler:

This cunt is being controlled and manipulated by his wife, and you have the gall, the audacity to say he has a strong mentality. He's a spiteful, poisonous, corrosive force. Fuck him and all the luatics who endorse this trade. Hopefully Fab gets his head out of his ass and focuses his attention on other more urgent targets.
You are just a hater, man. That's what we read, we don't know if it's true, or maybe it's Icardi himself who actually takes all the decisions. :boh:

Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Listen, sell Dybala for 120mill, will be hard but some stupid epl club will pay it. Then sell a few others, and get 2 proper midfielders, cb and Icardi for that money, and we are set.
It wouldn't be hard to sell Dybala at all, he had one fucking bad season, stop exaggerating. The guy had 26 goddamn goals last season in 46 appearances (Ronaldo has 27 in 40, this season so far, btw).

How will you get all of that when you just spent half of that money on Icardi, at your own quoted fee above?

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
We got freakin CR7 and we still looked mediocre in Champions League. What makes anyone think that getting Icardi will change that? We need WC midfielders and WC CB (cause Giorgio isnt getting yonger and when he isnt playing we look like SPAL in defence).

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Dybala is for sale, so buying Icardi makes sense. A good young clinical striker, and the most important thing, strong mentality.

Yes, his personality is shit, and his agent wife is a hoe, but let the club handle it. If they go for him, then I trust our managment.
According to?
Making sense to whom exactly?
Trouble maker is more precise..
Spot on regarding the last bold part.

It makes sense to sell Dybala if you want money but Dybala confirmed he wants to stay and I dont think we will force him out
Icardi makes sense? I dont think so - Icardi is a limited player! Put him in the box and provide assists he will finish them well but what happens when we fight a great team and we need more help on the field - He isnt going to help much in this..
Strong Mentality?! I wonder where you got this from? The only thing that can be related to his mentality is his trouble making at Inter so no thanks

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
According to?
Making sense to whom exactly?
Trouble maker is more precise..
Spot on regarding the last bold part.

It makes sense to sell Dybala if you want money but Dybala confirmed he wants to stay and I dont think we will force him out
Icardi makes sense? I dont think so - Icardi is a limited player! Put him in the box and provide assists he will finish them well but what happens when we fight a great team and we need more help on the field - He isnt going to help much in this..
Strong Mentality?! I wonder where you got this from? The only thing that can be related to his mentality is his trouble making at Inter so no thanks
According to rumors his ass is getting sold. Bonucci is also a troublemaker, why did Juve take thim back? Cuz they believed they are upgrading, even though they were wrong..

Who the fuck cares what this choker wants, have to be sold. Ofc he wants to stay because he knows that no big club is interested in him.

Also he is a striker, so leave the creativity to the rest of the team, his main job will be to bury those chances, and he will, like always.

- - - Updated - - -

You‘re not less a hater. Your obsession with slamming and selling Dybala is just :yawn:.
I'm just trying to be honest and unbiased, unlike his fanboys.. If that makes me a hater then ok, I'm a hater then.

- - - Updated - - -

It wouldn't be hard to sell Dybala at all, he had one fucking bad season, stop exaggerating. The guy had 26 goddamn goals last season in 46 appearances (Ronaldo has 27 in 40, this season so far, btw).

How will you get all of that when you just spent half of that money on Icardi, at your own quoted fee above?
:sergio: you fanboys are impossible to deal with, I give up.

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
According to rumors his ass is getting sold. Bonucci is also a troublemaker, why did Juve take thim back? Cuz they believed they are upgrading, even though they were wrong..

Who the fuck cares what this choker wants, have to be sold. Ofc he wants to stay because he knows that no big club is interested in him.

Also he is a striker, so leave the creativity to the rest of the team, his main job will be to bury those chances, and he will, like always.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm just trying to be honest and unbiased, unlike his fanboys.. If that makes me a hater then ok, I'm a hater then.

- - - Updated - - -

Based on one incident which he served his time in the stands?! or do you base it on his wish to leave to Milan two years ago?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
No there is more, remember the rumours about a bustup after half time in Cardiff, he got sold same summer.
He was busting up with Alves and its not even confirmed.. I think we can all understand this.
Anyway I wouldnt mind getting rid of him as he is not the same player he once was - Infact I rate Bonucci and Rugani quite the same only that Rugani is younger and Bonucci has extra playmaking skills

- - - Updated - - -

There should be a poll of Icardi yes or no (I believe it will be around 80% no 20% yes)

Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

You seem the impossible one here, quite honestly. In a vacuum, yes a 26 year old striker with a goal every other game or so would be great to have, but you have to look at the whole picture. And you're hatred of our own player is quite odd. Other than this year he has a great record for us.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
You seem the impossible one here, quite honestly. In a vacuum, yes a 26 year old striker with a goal every other game or so would be great to have, but you have to look at the whole picture. And you're hatred of our own player is quite odd. Other than this year he has a great record for us.
Well, we are gunning for the champions league. Apart from that one game against Barca, Dybala has done very little against Europe's best... I wouldn't mind him leaving to feed our wallet.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Well, we are gunning for the champions league. Apart from that one game against Barca, Dybala has done very little against Europe's best... I wouldn't mind him leaving to feed our wallet.
Very few of our players have. You don't lose 4-1 to Madrid in a final because of just Dybala, for example.

But this is the Icardi thread, no need to have Dybala brought up everywhere.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Very few of our players have. You don't lose 4-1 to Madrid in a final because of just Dybala, for example.

But this is the Icardi thread, no need to have Dybala brought up everywhere.
We will not buy Icardi without selling Dybala. So I can definitely see a link. But I'd argue many of our players have actually performed against top opposition. We also won against bigger clubs... But Dybala was never the one to shine. Actually he only performed well in the CL in this years' group stage.

Icardi on the other hand is not the solution for me. I'd bank on Kean as a much more vivid and mobile striker and put all our money towards midfield.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
We will not buy Icardi without selling Dybala. So I can definitely see a link. But I'd argue many of our players have actually performed against top opposition. We also won against bigger clubs... But Dybala was never the one to shine. Actually he only performed well in the CL in this years' group stage.

Icardi on the other hand is not the solution for me. I'd bank on Kean as a much more vivid and mobile striker and put all our money towards midfield.
Honestly, I don't buy the whole "doesn't score against top opposition" thing. Tevez didn't either, until he did. Sometimes you score goals, sometimes you don't. As long as we win it doesn't matter to me, and we all certainly know that it's possible to win with Dybala. It's all about the way we're set up. There are other ways to contribute at the end of the days besides solely goals. But like I said before, we can only wait to see how things develop during the summer.

I agree with you there, I'd like us to start putting more emphasis on youth development. Kean seems to have a great attitude too, which can only help him grow.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Honestly, I don't buy the whole "doesn't score against top opposition" thing. Tevez didn't either, until he did. Sometimes you score goals, sometimes you don't. As long as we win it doesn't matter to me, and we all certainly know that it's possible to win with Dybala. It's all about the way we're set up. There are other ways to contribute at the end of the days besides solely goals. But like I said before, we can only wait to see how things develop during the summer.

I agree with you there, I'd like us to start putting more emphasis on youth development. Kean seems to have a great attitude too, which can only help him grow.
I specifically used the word perform instead of scored with a reason.

And indeed, we need young blood. Movement and speed is what we're lacking imo. What Douglas Costa brought when he came an against Ajax didn't only highlight his skills. It highlighted the lack of it in the rest of our team.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Negotiation resumes for #Icardi between #Juve and #Inter : meeting in London between Paratici and Nerazzurri ds Ausilio.

Juve value him at €60m while Inter want €80m.

Bianconeri: but no exchange with Dybala

@CorriereTorino

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)