Mauro Icardi - ST - PSG (37 Viewers)

want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I would love for somebody to bench Mario permanently, but I agree this should not be a priority, considering our shitty midfield.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Waste of money considering the fact we've got huge black holes in defense and midfield.

Does this mean we're selling Mandzukic? Or are we giving up on Kean? Or perhaps Dybala will be the one to make his way?

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
First of all lets look at what we have and who will leave.

Defence: out for sure is Barzagli and Caceres most likely. So one CB will arrive for sure, maby one young like Romero to take Caceres place.

Targets: Manolas, Ruben Dias, De Ligt, Alderweid, S.Savic, Koulibaly, Umtiti

Midfield: Emre Can, Bentancur, Ramsey will stay 100%. Matudi I belive stays 90%.
Left is Pjanic and Khedira, Pjanic could leave, 1. He wants to try another leauge, 2. We need cash for another big CM signing like SMS, Pogba or Ndombele.
Khedira is older and had alot of injuries maby the club want to move forward with someone else.

Attack: Ronaldo, Bernadeschi 100% stays. Kean IMO 90 % just need to sign a new contract.
The club and Allegri loves Mario so 80% chanse of staying. Cuadrado im not sure about, but his price is not so high because of injuries and age, I believe the club will keep him, can play in many positions.

Big questionsmarks on Dybala, Douglas Costa.

The transfers in attack will depend on who leaves. If we sell Dybala or Douglas Costa (or both). Only then would I expect expensive players like Chiesa, J.Felix, Icardi.

The question is, could we affort a mercato with expensive signings without selling players like Dybala, D.Costa, Pjanic, Alex Sandro.

Khedira, Mandzukic, Cuadrado, Rugani would be my choices, but would they generate enought money? Lets not forget Higuain who we need to sell, who would want him?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Representatives of Inter and Juventus have met in London this week to discuss the Icardi deal. According to Il Corriere di Torino, the Old Lady is eager to offer € 60 million to sign the Argentinean striker but Inter are not going to sell for less than € 80 million.
Icardi has a € 110 million release clause that can be activated in the first two weeks of July. The clause, however, is only valid for clubs outside Serie A.
The Old Lady hopes to sign Icardi on the cheap because no offers from other big European clubs has been made yet and because Wanda Nara's wages request to Inter (€ 10 million-a-year) can't be afforded by the Nerazzurri. The Serie A champions are also not willing to include Paulo Dybala in a potential player swap deal. Their offer is only cash and during the last meeting held in the UK they made it clear that La Joya won't be included in the deal.
Juve have made their move for Icardi.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Waste of money considering the fact we've got huge black holes in defense and midfield.

Does this mean we're selling Mandzukic? Or are we giving up on Kean? Or perhaps Dybala will be the one to make his way?
Hed be starter here for sure so it creates an issue for Max and Fab - Mandzukic. It only makes sense if we sold Mandzukic, or loaned out Kean/reduced his role to small cameos for a year while making Mandzukic into an impact sub (dont know if he would accept such role). If we sold Dybala we would replace him with someone like Felix or Sane imo.

Hed come on huge fee and wages so it would reduce our potential investings in other areas, so i can see why some people would be against it (other than him being a cunt ofcourse). But we did the same thing with Higuain 3 years ago and he was welcomed like a king, so its not like this is a 1st one for us

Soloist

Feb 2, 2019
Hed be starter here for sure so it creates an issue for Max and Fab - Mandzukic. It only makes sense if we sold Mandzukic, or loaned out Kean/reduced his role to small cameos for a year while making Mandzukic into an impact sub (dont know if he would accept such role). If we sold Dybala we would replace him with someone like Felix or Sane imo.

Hed come on huge fee and wages so it would reduce our potential investings in other areas, so i can see why some people would be against it (other than him being a cunt ofcourse). But we did the same thing with Higuain 3 years ago and he was welcomed like a king, so its not like this is a 1st one for us
I doubt Raiola would be ok with that, considering Kean has proved this year that he can stay in this team and he didn't sign a new contract already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)