want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'd find it very very very hard to support this cunt if he were to come here. I never liked the other choker we sent to Chelsea, but I still supported him when he wore our jersey. However, if this cunt comes here, he'd trump duds like The Accidental Footballer and Molinaro in terms of my disdain.

Jun 6, 2015
I'd find it very very very hard to support this cunt if he were to come here. I never liked the other choker we sent to Chelsea, but I still supported him when he wore our jersey. However, if this cunt comes here, he'd trump duds like The Accidental Footballer and Molinaro in terms of my disdain.
Did you like Alves?

Oct 23, 2011
Exactly, club colors before players, and I don't like half of our players from our current roster anyway. But this guy coming here will really beat it all.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Do not want. Maybe he could be guided in a proper direction at a club like juve, with ideal circumstances, but Wanda is poison so no thanks.

I also dont like the idea of us bailing out inter by giving cash for their problem child.

Also fuck him.

- - - Updated - - -

@Bianconero81

Imagine we consider ramsey and romero mercato over for those departments, sell pjanic and costa then spend the rest of the budget on double wammy of chiesa and icardi :howler: i could see this happening

Last edited:

Soloist

Feb 2, 2019
Yes i think so too. Hes ready for that step up so no point in another loan. Which leaves Mandzukic the odd man out, which would suck
He renewed a couple of months ago i don't think he is going anywhere but honestly i don't understand what are the plans of our board for the summer

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
He renewed a couple of months ago i don't think he is going anywhere but honestly i don't understand what are the plans of our board for the summer
From what I read we'll have massive reconstruction seems like no one is untouchable except for Ronaldo. Even thou Nedved and Paratici said Dybala is not moving I don't trust them ...

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Top striker, one of the best in the world. He will make our attack stronger, always at the right place at the right time to put it in.

Also I'm sure he will behave fine if he comes, we have Chiellini who will take care of him.

Gabigol

Jul 6, 2018
Top striker, one of the best in the world. He will make our attack stronger, always at the right place at the right time to put it in.

Also I'm sure he will behave fine if he comes, we have Chiellini who will take care of him.
When Chellini shows his manhood, Icardi will run back like a little bitch boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)