Mauro Camoranesi (11 Viewers)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Guys, we cannot compare our current management with the triade for a simple reason; our management have been in this business for 2 years only while moggi and comp had been for more than 25 years in the football world whether with Juve or with another team.
Our management lacks experience, it showed in various occassions in the past. That is said, I think that they are developing their experiences pretty fast. And although for them to be put as managers in such difficult situations Juventus have managed to go through such times against all odds. BUT one would have to note that it was players like Del Piero and Buffon who got us where we are now, not our management.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Guys, we cannot compare our current management with the triade
Well of course we can't do that. Our "transfer guru" used to be the guy who handed the team paper to the fourth official and our general manager used to oversee the Roland Garros tournament. Do they sound like qualified people to run important aspects of this club?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ah, those were the days ...
Moggi was able to learn the tricks of the trade under Italo Allodi, the conniving Juve general manager back in the 70's. It wasn't until 1994 where Luciano was given such an important role at the club, which is very much unlike the case of Alessio Secco who seemingly worked his way up the chain overnight. That's why I cannot fathom how this guy isn't anything more than the paper handler on the pitch.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I dont make it a habit to remember youtube users who make clips, but this Esoesgallo dude allways makes pretty nice and cinematic ones. Pretty neat clip (even if it concentrates too much on the goals, instead of his awesome elegant moves).

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
I have this gut feeling that Camo is due for the Golden Ball kind of season Nedved had at a similar age. Now, this qualifies as partly wishful thinking of course given media pundits notorious unwillingness to recognize Camoranesi's greatness, but I would say my theory also contains of at least a few grains of sanity. The way he played last season and the way he plays in the beginning of this one. It's just sensational how important the man is to our team. Also, he carries a very determined look on his face these days, making me more confident in what is yet to come. He has a great hunger for vengeance and sometimes his mind boils over like it did vs Inter in last years Coppa when he kicked the shit out of Pele. That is one aspect that he needs to keep out of his game and it is my belief that he is set for one hell of a season.

Now, all we need is for Juve to win the Scudetto and make it deep in the CL and this will all come true. :tongue:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Camo, my man is right and i feel so proud of him repeating my thoughts with loud words, from an official and dreadful mouth!!!
Camo as a player and as a man cannot be intimidated and he is not afraid to express himself and call things as they are!!

He is very right saying that the way we strengthen our team now, we will reach Capello's team at 10 years.
Despite Capello's idiotic tactics, the team he coached then, when extremely powerful material wise, we had a world class player in almost every position and at his peak of his carrier. Such a team cannot be built in a year.
Our managers and owners, despite promising to the fans AND to the players like, Buffon, Camo, DP, Nedved, Trezequet, that we will build a strong team soon enough, for them to participate within her and have a chance to compete for a title sometime at their carriers.
This is what Camo hoped for, this is what Camo fights for, this is what Camo wishes
and he dares to ask for this when no one else dares!!!!

So far, we have only bought jus one player, that would become a member of a strong world class Juve and thats Sissoko, this year we got Amauri and hopefully Giovinco will be proved up for the task.
Buying one gifted player per year and retiring one champion per year would allow to reach a team of world class status, material wise, in ten years time.

I sure hope that Camo, some other players and fans will rise their voices and indirectly force our owners to invest more, NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)