Mauro Camoranesi (32 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Molinaro got heavily owned by someone like Santana. That should tell us something.
Santana is a great dribbler and hard to mark one on one. He has owned greats like Thuram (in his debute with Chievo years ago), Nesta, Samue and etc etc. Its what he does after he dribbles that is not that impressive.

also he was wincing and rotating his left shoulder, I think he picked up a niggle
That was Marchisio. Cant you really see a difference from that handsome young buck and the ogre that is Molinaro?

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Santana or not, Molinaro playing for the first team is Ranieri's worst mistake. I seriously think, if we replace him for a capable LB, our defense wouldnt look so shaky.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Santana is a great dribbler and hard to mark one on one. He has owned greats like Thuram (in his debute with Chievo years ago), Nesta, Samue and etc etc. Its what he does after he dribbles that is not that impressive.

That was Marchisio. Cant you really see a difference from that handsome young buck and the ogre that is Molinaro?
Molinaro was doing the same when he was walking off, Marchi took that heavy fall but was fine later on

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
did you see that knock he gave to that fiorentina player after they took a chance at gigi? camo just came and slammed him into the ground for that loose ball

it was greatness

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It's blasphemous. He's our most difficult to replace player.
I don't agree. Watching this defense, it's clearly Chiellini.

We could opt to use a trident to hedge against the loss of Camoranesi, but we can't go for a long time without Giorgio or use another formation that doesn't include a central defender.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I admire what he did in one-on-one play and dribbling. But he didn't connect enough with his teammates to make productive use out of all that this past Sunday.
Camo can do better but I liked his movement.

He's just after Chiellini when it comes to importance to our side in my view, but this is hard to judge sometimes. In terms of the attack, we'd look very poor with the ball in midfield without Camoranesi if his replacement would be a Marchionni or Iaquinta.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)