Mauro Camoranesi (27 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
but why Iaquinta and not more defensive player?
I can't answer this question but I can ask another question, why Iaquinta not instead of Del Piero 20 minutes before that?
I don't think anyone other than Ranieri can have any idea why he didn't make the obvious changes i.e Giovinco or Iaquinta fo Del Piero and Salihamidzic for Camoranesi.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't think anyone other than Ranieri can have any idea why he didn't make the obvious changes i.e Giovinco or Iaquinta fo Del Piero and Salihamidzic for Camoranesi.
If he were scared of putting Giovinco in such a game he could have put in Sali for Del Piero and moved Camo to play behind Amauri.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
De Ceglie for Molinaro was great though.
In principle, yes.

The timing was odd though, because Molinaro had done okay in the second half after being his usual self in the first half.

I would have prefered to leave Molinaro on and put De Ceglie on for Nedved.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Molinaro is probably one of the most fit players we have, because "he tries hard." It doesn't make sense to sub him late in the game unless he's getting owned badly.

So yeah, that was the wrong substitution at the time. Should have just started DC instead.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
In principle, yes.

The timing was odd though, because Molinaro had done okay in the second half after being his usual self in the first half.

I would have prefered to leave Molinaro on and put De Ceglie on for Nedved.
I actually thought the opposite. In the first half Molinaro played some decent defense in preventing crosses and moving the ball upfield on a turnover here and there. In the second half he started to make turnovers -- bad ones -- and looked prime for a sub.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)