Mauro Camoranesi (6 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Camo is easily one of the 10 best MFs in the world...

Camoranesi
Iniesta
Fabregas
Xavi
De Rossi
Gerrard
Lampard
Pirlo
Ballack
Mascherano

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
I don't agree. Watching this defense, it's clearly Chiellini.

We could opt to use a trident to hedge against the loss of Camoranesi, but we can't go for a long time without Giorgio or use another formation that doesn't include a central defender.
didn't you notice that we switched the formation due to chiellinis injury ?
we switched from defense to chicken cage

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Camo is easily one of the 10 best MFs in the world...

Camoranesi
Iniesta
Fabregas
Xavi
De Rossi
Gerrard
Lampard
Pirlo
Ballack
Mascherano

And you have easily forgotten at least five players on your list.
if there are 10 players on the list and he had forgotten 5 further players, how can these 15 players be the 10 best midfielders ???

you do funny math over there

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
so the name calling mr. niceguy does make me responsible for his lack of basic mathematics ... alright ... go on with your smart stuff ...
Are you really, and I mean REALLY, this stupid?

There are five players on that list that should NOT be on there.

If you can't figure that out, it's not my problem.

Some people here can't look at anything objectively.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He doesnt have Essien or Xabi Alonso there for a start, though excluding Xabi is understandable in general (though not when you include his equals as one has in that list).

And thats for DMs and CMs which the list is mainly made of. But since he included a winger in Camo, then he is also missing several world class wingers like Ribery etc.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He doesnt have Essien or Xabi Alonso there for a start. And thats for DMs and CMs which the list is mainly made of. But since he included a winger in Camo, then he is also missing several world class wingers like Ribery etc.
Wow, somebody who knows something about something. Finally.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Are you really, and I mean REALLY, this stupid?

There are five players on that list that should NOT be on there.

If you can't figure that out, it's not my problem.

Some people here can't look at anything objectively.
just to quote yourself

When a player turns you and takes a shot and scores, it's your fault. No two ways about it.
so, when you do add 5 further players to 10 existing on the list, then that makes 15 players so no way they can be the 10 best midfielders.

either you learn wrong maths in clowns college where 10+5 equals 10 or you do not understand the difference between "adding" and "exchanging".

Either way, it's your fault. No two ways about it.

If you start name calling it just shows that you got no behaviour and this is not your fault, but the fault of your parents or whoever is responsible for you.

Go to your mommy and tell her to teach you behaviour ... perhaps sometime in the far future you would not act like a clown, when pointed to your faults.

it's funny though you're making mistake while trying to be smart and correct another ones mistake ... that is a real smart guy =)

thumbs up

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Dear God, what a waste of time.

Like I said, if you don't understand the premise of people deserving to be on a list (yes, of 10) before others, then you're going on my ignore list.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
He doesnt have Essien or Xabi Alonso there for a start, though excluding Xabi is understandable in general (though not when you include his equals as one has in that list).

And thats for DMs and CMs which the list is mainly made of. But since he included a winger in Camo, then he is also missing several world class wingers like Ribery etc.
O crap forgot Essien and Ribery! hmm ok scratch Xavi and someone else :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)