Mauro Camoranesi (29 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I think it's ok if they say these things from time to time during the summer, when there is still a chance to buy someone else. Especially coaches say such things when they need more players and the management doesn't buy anyone.
Since Ranieri seems to accept everything the board says it's left to our stars to try and persuade Secco to buy more quality.

Ancelotti did something similar on the friendly with Chelsea after Galliani said that Milan don't need any more defenders because they have enough of them and even Ambrosini can play CB. What Ancelotti did was putting Ambrosini to play as a lone striker and made his point that Ambrosini isn't a CB and Milan do need a new CB.
Now we see that Milan are after a CB.

It's not ok to say such things when the season starts, though, and Buffon was doing that a lot last year.
I don't mind if Ranieri says these things, that's because he is responsible for the team, and that way he will let us know that what he wants is not being done. But players' telling these is so Inter material, if they are really want to make advises, they can talk with Blanc or anyone responsible privately. Speaking out to media and criticizing your own board will only piss them off and will create problems between them.

funny how Capello said this Juve is like my Juve
http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=812851

and Camo says it will take 10 years to become Capello's Juve
Actually Capello always praised your team, and always defended and plus gave you two titles, but fags are fags, some of you don't know what the word "appreciate" means..

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
"In their attitude, they truly reminded me of my Juve. "

That's what Capello said, he never said that this Juve is as strong as his Juve.
He is showing respect and support to Ranieri and Juve, but some biased people would love to make negative meanings everytime Capello speaks.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
“ it will take at least 10 years for the team to get to that level at the speed at which the club is moving now,” Camoranesi told La Stampa.
It's because Moggis ban has been extended, so it will take longer for moggi to come back, grab some catenaccio grandpa like capello and let juve play boring football.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I dont think any Juve fan is expecting titles any time soon.10 years is stretching it,that i agree with.
That's the problem, we are becoming some loser club. We have the fans money and everything to win titles, all we lack is board who make sense, a coach who makes sense and the goddamen winning mentality. You can't make this team a winner with Ekdal, knezevic and Poulsen if you know what I mean.

K_Mac

Apr 15, 2006
in all fairness, Ekdal could have a bright future...he's still a baby. But I understand what you're saying....he can't be considered a major transfer to help strengthen the club for the upcoming season.

10 years might be right as long as Secco is around (and doesn't learn from his mistakes or shitty ideas)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
in all fairness, Ekdal could have a bright future...he's still a baby. But I understand what you're saying....he can't be considered a major transfer to help strengthen the club for the upcoming season.

10 years might be right as long as Secco is around (and doesn't learn from his mistakes or shitty ideas)
I don't mind buying Ekdal at all for a price like that. It's very good to build a team for the future, what I am saying is we should focus on today. I probably said these 100 times but spending the whole money on Amauri and Poulsen wasn't necessary at all. That 32 million could have been spent on defense and midfield, and not on attack, our strongest field. I would only give this board 3 years to win Serie A title, one is gone (not to count the year in serie B, they could start building a team since then) and two is left, we need to fight for the title this year, and we have to win it next year, or at least end up as a runner up, with a very few points away from the first!

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
That's the problem, we are becoming some loser club. We have the fans money and everything to win titles, all we lack is board who make sense, a coach who makes sense and the goddamen winning mentality. You can't make this team a winner with Ekdal, knezevic and Poulsen if you know what I mean.
I must disagree to an extent, I personally believe we have great team spirit and a winning mentality, we always fight and never give up. I dont mind having Poulsen but i agree fully with the fact that it was ridiculous to "waste" so much money to buy another striker and one midfielder..where as we all know, we needed to reinforce the defense and midfield more, especially the LB position, which i have been praying for for months to no avail.

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
Camo said it, and i totally agree, and if one of us posted that we wont be like Capello's Juve before 10 years, he will be bashed like hell from those Secco fans and Tiago lovers

I believe we could have been a stronger team by now, if we picked the right players/coach to rebuild our team, and now after 2 years, our team is based on the old guards (and some got really old) and new average players (except 1 or 2)

We're growing slow and sometimes go in wrong ways, so we'll need a long time to correct the post-relegation mistakes and build a strong balanced team

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Camo said it, and i totally agree, and if one of us posted that we wont be like Capello's Juve before 10 years, he will be bashed like hell from those Secco fans and Tiago lovers

I believe we could have been a stronger team by now, if we picked the right players/coach to rebuild our team, and now after 2 years, our team is based on the old guards (and some got really old) and new average players (except 1 or 2)

We're growing slow and sometimes go in wrong ways, so we'll need a long time to correct the post-relegation mistakes and build a strong balanced team
Hate it but True......

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Let's put things in perspective though. Camo recently also said that Capello's juve was the strongest team he has ever played in or ever seen. So he considered that team to be of an extraordinary level.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
i read it all...why can't Camo had an oppinion as this fans favourite quote by Birindelli :“When we won at San Siro I looked at their team and saw a kind of inferiority complex.”...why we have to praise inter i don't seem to understand..
Since he has said these holy words I've been considering Birindelli as a Prophet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)