Mauro Camoranesi (31 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
“Capello’s side had more quality, it will take at least 10 years for the team to get to that level at the speed at which the club is moving now,” Camoranesi told La Stampa. This is a fragment from goal.com
Well i do not know if it's all true but....i little bit too painfull from Camo to say these words

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
to me it just seems like players are talking up inter to make them feel really big. they have not made sizeable improvements from last year apart from mourinho and mancini, their defence is still a shambles. but then again mourinho could finally change inter into something that could win well.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i read it all...why can't Camo had an oppinion as this fans favourite quote by Birindelli :“When we won at San Siro I looked at their team and saw a kind of inferiority complex.”...why we have to praise inter i don't seem to understand..

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Now lets ask for Camo's head as he just signed his membership in pessemistics club.
He is not being pessimistic he is being objective
Do you really think that buying Poulsen Knezevic Amauri and Ekdal is enough?

Giovinco has returned but he is still very young and inexperienced at top level
Marchisio has returned too but he is not world class
Poulsen is quite good but not great (at least we invested in a position we should invest...)
Amauri is also good and has potential but he is not a must the money could have been used better like buying a defender and play with DP Trez Iaquinta and by keeping Palladino or using young player with potential like Lanzafame as 4th choice

While Inter dominated last year and probably do it again unless Giovinco would become what some expect him to be (a Messi like...)

I can`t blame Camo as we are growing too slowly

Dec 26, 2004
He is not being pessimistic he is being objective
Do you really think that buying Poulsen Knezevic Amauri and Ekdal is enough?

Giovinco has returned but he is still very young and inexperienced at top level
Marchisio has returned too but he is not world class
Poulsen is quite good but not great (at least we invested in a position we should invest...)
Amauri is also good and has potential but he is not a must the money could have been used better like buying a defender and play with DP Trez Iaquinta and by keeping Palladino or using young player with potential like Lanzafame as 4th choice

While Inter dominated last year and probably do it again unless Giovinco would become what some expect him to be (a Messi like...)

I can`t blame Camo as we are growing too slowly

I'm one of the earliest members in the club:D

K_Mac

Apr 15, 2006
Camo is right. His honesty is well received by me...but i'm disappointed in the same respect. I don't like when players speak negatively of one's club. it's kind of a shock to see him criticizing the management like that. i don't like hearing these kind of words from a player, especially before a huge crunch match with Artmedia. it's bad morale for a team.

Aug 1, 2003
Camo has always been the more 'negative' player in terms of comment, if you like. I used to not like it, but then I see how he performs on the pitch and I've told myself never to care bout what he actually says because he'll always perform for Juve and that's what matters. And he always seemed to be in good rapport with everyone anyway on the pitch.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
«Juve subito da Champions, per lo scudetto meglio l'Inter».

Camoranesi che effetto fa ritornare in Champions? «È un obiettivo importante, perché dall’Europa manchiamo da due anni, e ci teniamo tutti. E un po’ è il completamento di un percorso, iniziato dalla serie B».

Solitamente la Juve partiva per vincerla, stavolta? «Pronostici, adesso, è davvero impossibile farli. Le risposte le darà il pallone».

Più tosta del campionato? «Penso il contrario. Perché la Champions League è una competizione un po’ particolare: negli incontri con andata e ritorno, per esempio, può succedere di tutto. L’ha dimostrato anche il Liverpool, nelle ultime stagioni».

S’è ridotta la distanza fra l’Inter e voi? «Gli organici, più o meno, sono rimasti molto simili».

Dunque, sono un pelo più forti. «Non un pochino, sono più forti: perché hanno una quantità di giocatori di elevata qualità».

Capello ha detto che un po’ iniziate a somigliare a quella Juve. «La sua aveva molta più qualità».

Quanto serve per assemblarne una simile? «Dieci anni, a questo ritmo».
Visto che Lei, si presume, smetterà prima, ha perso la speranza di portarsi a casa la Champions? «No. Credo e spero di giocare un’altra finale di Champions League, e vincerla».

Già quest’anno? «E perché no? Se l’ha vinta il Liverpool, che non era una squadra di fenomeni. Che poi in campionato può arrivare trenta punti dietro».

goal.com

______
I won't translate that because I'm sure an English version will drop soon or already dropped.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I love his performances too, and he is a key member of the squad. Buffon makes comments like these too sometimes, both him and Buffon and any other player should shut the fuck up and stop criticizing anyone even if they are 100% right. These things doesn't help the club, only harms it.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I love his performances too, and he is a key member of the squad. Buffon makes comments like these too sometimes, both him and Buffon and any other player should shut the fuck up and stop criticizing anyone even if they are 100% right. These things doesn't help the club, only harms it.
I think it's ok if they say these things from time to time during the summer, when there is still a chance to buy someone else. Especially coaches say such things when they need more players and the management doesn't buy anyone.
Since Ranieri seems to accept everything the board says it's left to our stars to try and persuade Secco to buy more quality.

Ancelotti did something similar on the friendly with Chelsea after Galliani said that Milan don't need any more defenders because they have enough of them and even Ambrosini can play CB. What Ancelotti did was putting Ambrosini to play as a lone striker and made his point that Ambrosini isn't a CB and Milan do need a new CB.
Now we see that Milan are after a CB.

It's not ok to say such things when the season starts, though, and Buffon was doing that a lot last year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)