Mauro Camoranesi (10 Viewers)

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
I could of intepreted it wrong but it sounds to me like Ranieri is planning to pair up Camo and Sissoko in the central midfield a bit more.. I can't say i'm completely against it either

May 4, 2004
Camo was great in the middle.. But you could see we really missed him on the right said of the midfield.. So we really need to sign a top class midfielder that can play along Sissoko, or we need a top class right midfielder (Quaresma) and let Camo play with Sissoko like he did vs Inter..

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Camo was great in the middle.. But you could see we really missed him on the right said of the midfield.. So we really need to sign a top class midfielder that can play along Sissoko, or we need a top class right midfielder (Quaresma) and let Camo play with Sissoko like he did vs Inter..
I agree, but i was talking more about the short term future without Zanetti and Nocerino not in form i wouldnt be critical of Ranieri if he were to try this again

Daria_Uruguay

Aug 28, 2006
I could of intepreted it wrong but it sounds to me like Ranieri is planning to pair up Camo and Sissoko in the central midfield a bit more.. I can't say i'm completely against it either

Actually in La Domenica Sportiva I ve seen the journalist there saying that Ranieri has the idea of turning Camo in a kind of Pirlo .....

:crazy:

I dont think is possible, first of all because camo is a player that enjoy going to the front, last night goal probes it

Anyway who cares Im still happy :flag:

memo

Nov 18, 2005
Actually in La Domenica Sportiva I ve seen the journalist there saying that Ranieri has the idea of turning Camo in a kind of Pirlo .....

:crazy:

I dont think is possible, first of all because camo is a player that enjoy going to the front, last night goal probes it

Anyway who cares Im still happy :flag:
well he played great in that kind of position. . .maybe it worth the experiment

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
well he played great in that kind of position. . .maybe it worth the experiment
I agree, Camo was great in the middle, he should play there more often, I prefer him in the midde and someone like marchionni at the right, than him at the right and someone like nocerino or tiago in the middle

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Camo is better on the side than he is as a central midfielder, but at the moment is our best option in the middle.
:agree:

I think with couple more games playing as central midfielder he'll improve more. He impressed me in that position combining well with momo.
I have to side more with Dominic on this one. Camo has historically been much weaker in the middle than he is on the wing. Part of that is that he's lacked a good ability to pass upfield through traffic and he's lacked accuracy when shooting deeper inside the box.

We should only be playing him in the middle for the same reason we're playing Chiellini in the middle: lack of suitable alternative options.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)