Mauro Camoranesi (19 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
really? this is bad do you have any more info mark?
Nella seduta di allenamento odierna della Juventus, lavoro differenziato per Zebina, Legrottaglie, Molinaro e Camoranesi. Quest'ultimo ha lasciato il campo per mal di schiena e Ranieri ha commentato ironicamente: "Non sapevo che il mal di schiena fosse un virus...". Buffon ha svolto lavoro in palestra; tutto il resto della squadra era presente tranne i soliti Marchionni e Andrade.

some players didn't train with the group, Camo left with back pain.

Ranieri: "I didn't know back pain was a virus".

I think he'll be there for the Roma game.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Nella seduta di allenamento odierna della Juventus, lavoro differenziato per Zebina, Legrottaglie, Molinaro e Camoranesi. Quest'ultimo ha lasciato il campo per mal di schiena e Ranieri ha commentato ironicamente: "Non sapevo che il mal di schiena fosse un virus...". Buffon ha svolto lavoro in palestra; tutto il resto della squadra era presente tranne i soliti Marchionni e Andrade.

some players didn't train with the group, Camo left with back pain.

Ranieri: "I didn't know back pain was a virus".

I think he'll be there for the Roma game.
Well ranieri you learn something new every day and hopefull one day soon you learn how to be a winner.
p.s what does it say about buffon?

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Surprise Surprise...!

Camoranesi is Roma doubt Tuesday 12 February, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mauro Camoranesi is unlikely to face Roma this Saturday after pulling up during training with a back problem.

The Juventus star limped off the field holding his lower back just 30 minutes into the session and was helped away by members of staff.

Goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon has only just returned from a period on the sidelines with a similar injury, so Coach Claudio Ranieri joked: “I didn’t know back pain was contagious.”

It is yet another setback for the midfielder, who has barely played this season due to a series of knee and muscular problems.

Although this back injury is not thought to be serious, it does seem unlikely he can recover in time for Saturday’s big game against Roma.

Marco Marchionni and Jorge Andrade are the only Juventus long-term absentees

Channel 4

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Well, he is turning 32 after all. And he has become more injury prone as the years went. So no, that is not a joke.
You do kow that these things happen to any player, whether he's 32 or 19??? Has nothing to do with age. I'd rather read a real joke concerning this or something else rather than trying to analyse his medical problem.

I could name you 10's of players having an unlcuky season and they're not even 26 years old yet.

This reminds me of Del Piero's issue couple of years ago when he had some injuries and people(likes of you) thought he's injury prone.

I can assure you, Mauro isn't getting old, and 31 is actually more than a good age for player to performe and even win a Golden Ball.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
You do kow that these things happen to any player, whether he's 32 or 19??? Has nothing to do with age. I'd rather read a real joke concerning this or something else rather than trying to analyse his medical problem.

I could name you 10's of players having an unlcuky season and they're not even 26 years old yet.

This reminds me of Del Piero's issue couple of years ago when he had some injuries and people(likes of you) thought he's injury prone.

I can assure you, Mauro isn't getting old, and 31 is actually more than a good age for player to performe and even win a Golden Ball.
Well, it differs from one player to another. Some remain fit until they are 40 and some are forced to quit when they are around 30. Leaving extreme cases aside, of course.

I can only hope that you are right though, in Mauro's case. It is worrying though, that he picks up a tendency to go injured for long periods at this age.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)